- The SINGLETON Whiskey Launch CampaignPitch work developed for The Singleton single malt whisky. In the industry, like the production of Whiskey, youth is not an advantage. Sometimes, even considered a failure. My challenge was to introduce The Singleton to the well-established market of old, respected brands with a rich and vibrant history. A 12 year-old brand was presented as a bold and daring newcomer who managed to revolutionise the modern whiskey making.
- Levon Avakyan Jewellery PromotionA unique and very original Canadian jewellery designer Levon Avakyan invited me to work on a project to introduce his brand to the international market. My task was to develop a campaign and strategically position his unique creative art on the highly competitive market.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- AXA Groupe Global Media Agency of Record - WPPWith colleagues from VMLY&R and Hogarth I led the WPP/AXA Partnership's Media pitch. Working from our Paris hub for the five month pitch I coordinated a mammoth response from more than 30 markets across EMEA, APAC, North America and LATAM. In October 2019 after a pitch lasting five months WPP were awarded AXA's Global Media account beating long-term incumbents Havas and Publicis. The account was one of WPP's biggest wins in 2019 with initial annual billings of $161MM.
- Art Direction for Boots Health & BeautyI led the creative team, overseeing and directing conceptual design projects across the multi-channel experience including print, digital, email, video and social. Responsible for quality end-to-end design execution from client brief through to implementation and on-budget delivery.
- Ogilvy Roots & WPP Roots: Co-founder & Social SecIn March 2017 we Co-Founded Ogilvy Roots, a network dedicated to championing greater ethnic and cultural diversity within the creative industry. Working with a brilliant team of account handlers, creatives, planners and project managers to break down barriers to greater inclusivity and representation of people of colour within our industry, our agency and the work. Since it's launch I've played a key role in organising social events, branding, developing our pillars and it's expansion into WPP
Senior Art DirectorGeometry Global
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I interface with clients from legally restricted industries such as alcohol and tobacco to strategically navigate the conception and development of brand, communications, activation, and launch strategies by utilizing analytical insights and in-depth market data. I also engage with cross-functional end markets to coordinate and oversee the completion of creative processes. • I spearheaded an e-cigarette launch campaign within new markets, the next generation of tobacco products. • I converted and updated a luxury tobacco brand and identity to optimize common perceptions. • I enhanced the global awareness of a client portfolio from a highly restrictive and competitive market.
Senior Art DirectorWPP
- Moscow, RussiaFull Time
My role consisted of mentoring and leading a team of 10 creative professionals while collaborating with BAT clients through the ideation, construction, and execution of various branding and communications strategies. I also monitored cross-functional creative processes, created design languages, and established both branding and creative guidelines. • I conceptualized and developed a limited-edition Coca Cola package for the 2004 Athens Olympics. • I produced and designed several tobacco brands such as Kent, Dunhill, Lucky Strick, and Pall Mall. • I designed and launched new FMC tobacco products onto the Russian market.
+ Show more
- Abobe Creative Suite
- Packaging Design
- Fluent Russian
- Branding Identity
- Brand Activation
- Project Delivery
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Product Launch
- Marketing Campaigns
- Communication Design
- Project Management