- The Face - 6 Figure GangEach member of 6 Figure Gang – Jossy Mitsu, Dobby, FAUZIA, Sherelle, LCY and Yazzus – brings their distinctive musical personality the UK collective. But they share a passion in high-energy club music, and they find strength in collective action. As 6 Figure Gang blew up in 2019, The Face followed the DJs, producers, radio hosts and labelheads as they caused sonic havoc in on tour dates in London, Berlin and Norwich. Directed by Kate Villevoye
Projects credited in
- ASHNIKKO - Working BitchOn set stills for ASHNIKKO during the filming of her latest music promo Working Bitch. Directed by Joceyln Anquetil @jocelyn_anquetil Choreographed by Alexus Ruth @alexusruth Makeup by Georgia Olive @georgiaolive @giscreatures Styling by Ellie Walker @barraacudaa Nails by @fuegonailsldn Hair by @ajmakeupman Production Design by Ranya El-Refaey @ranyaelrefaey Produced by Olivia Lynch @oliviablynch Dancers @kassichanabanana @maya_yoncali @dcatnni @alexusruth
- PrideA series of films we created to explore the feeling of Pride for young members of the LGBTQIA+ community. As well as issues around gender and sexual identity, the films uncovered a spectrum of problems facing young people today from mental health to colourism and body shaming. Issues very close to my heart.
- Little PyongyangA tale of one North Korean’s struggle to leave behind the homeland, Joong-wha Choi, a former soldier in the DPRK, lives today with his wife and kids in a sleepy London suburb. Despite enjoying the new found comforts of his British life, and being emancipated from the pressures of the North Korean state, his dilemma lies in a desire to return to the land that betrayed him, but is undoubtedly his true home. The film tracks his reflections on both why he left North Korea and the state of his day t
- GrimenetIt's violently safe to say that Grime artists don't go on Mumsnet. "Is it a MILF website?" was one guess. So we ripped a bunch of thread topics from Mumsnet forums and asked the UK Grime scene for their sage advice. I concepted and directed the five, three to four-minute films that premiered on the channel before going out on social - where they connected with a young audience and built VICELAND'S brand awareness. Over 2 million views online. Over 6 million unique impressions on Snapchat.
London, United KingdomFreelance
A London based freelance short-form editor with 6 years editing experience working in commercials, branded content, music videos & short films - Previously in house Promo Editor at VICE UK & Grey Ldn. Previous Clients/Brands include: Burberry/Anya Hindmarch/The Guardian/ELLE UK/Vogue Russia/Stylist/Clark's/Unicef/Dazed/Refinery29/Great Coat Films/4Creative/Saatchi & Saatchi/Nike/Wagamama/VICE/M&S/Amazon Music/Kellogg's/Helly Hansen/i-D/Richard Mille/Universal Music/The Face/Virtue/Pandora Artists: Ashnikko/Celeste/MJ Cole/Quarry Was Taken/Larry Pink The Human/Baby Queen BAFTA Crew 19/20 Please get in touch if you would like to collab.
+ Show more
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Editing
- Marketing Branding
- Adobe After Effects
- Trailer Editor
- Promotional Videos
- Short Films
- TV Commercials
- Film Editing