Scott Balmer is a freelance illustrator currently based in the UK, who solves problems of the visual nature. He has produced work for numerous clients and has had his work shown in galleries around the world. Clients include: The New York Times – Konami Europe – Fangamer – Monocle – M & C Saatchi – The Guardian – MIT Technology Review – Computer Arts – Digital Artist Magazine – University of Toronto Magazine – Nokia – Readers Digest – Umbro – Howies – Bloomberg BusinessWeek - Boston Magazine - Gallery 1988 - Paramount Pictures
- Atari 2600 Plus Poster DesignHere is the poster I have designed for Plaion and PosterSpy for the launch of the Atari 2600 plus, a games console paying homage to the original 2600 with its wood grain finish and the ability to run both 2600 and 7800 games while being able to connect it up to modern tvs. For the design I thought I'd make it one big celebration showing elements and pixel versions of popular Atari games as if it was an explosion of fun coming directly from the games console itself.
- Across the Spiderverse ExhibitionHere's my contribution to Gallery Nucleus' Across the Spiderverse exhibition where selected artists could exhibition their work along side the concept art created for the film. There was also a panel with the animators who worked on the film too. More can be seen on Gallery Nucleus' website: https://www.gallerynucleus.com/events/976
- Stevie Wonder - The Vinyl ShowA recent illustration done for an exhibition for SCIP titled The Vinyl Show where 30 artists create artwork based on their favourite music acts. The show is currently being head at The Crypt Gallery in Seaford, East Sussex and is free to enter if you are in the area. I went with basing my contribution on Stevie Wonder's song Superstition and is available as a limited edition print, more can be seen about the show from the link below: https://www.wearescip.co.uk/whats-on/the-vinyl-show
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Fabrik Conditioner 22.08With summer coming to an end, there's no shortfall in creativity. We've been relishing in new work from our creators Nicolae Negură, Miro Muller, Riley Blakeway, Christine Flynn, Katey Lee Carson, Scott Balmer, Theo Cottle, Alex Southam, Nabil Nezzar, Jon E Price, Felix, Lauren Sick and Jack Evstigneev.3
- Fabrik Conditioner 19.05Creativity from across the Fabrik community featuring Poppy France, Scott Balmer, Alex Tillman, Chi San Wan, Henry Scholfield, Jamie Whitby, Electric Lime, Thom Gurdjian, Arnaud Giacomini, Xcopy, Evaldas Cesnavicius, Belinda Colozzi, Mitchell Stuart, Elliott Wilcox, Summer Agnew and Colin Solal Cardo.