You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
As an enthusiastic and multi-skilled professional with 6+ years experience in client management and project planning, implementation and execution in the advertising sector, my objective is to offer the following skill set to a groundbreaking company: • An agile approach to the full sale cycle and project management with strong client-centric skills • Solid track record in successfully pitching and delivering medium to high-complexity projects • Excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability with extensive international background and experience • Result-driven with an ability to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders and departments simultaneously • An unconditional passion for music since childhood
Management of all digital activities for the London and Paris sales teams. Main clients: Rolex, Universal, Apple Music, Shell, Airbus • Increased digital sales revenue by 15+ % y-o-y – exceeding targets each year • Successfully sold, implemented and delivered 100+ campaigns • Built multiple digital sales proposals on a weekly basis • Handled all digital creative briefing, pitching and production processes with Graphic Designers and Creative Solution teams • Responsible for UK, France and Switzerland based ad networks preferred deals • Writing and presenting quarterly strategic and sales presentations • Successfully managed all aspects of Rolex digital sponsorship activities for Musica branded content
• In charge of research for both new businesses opportunities and existing client partnerships • Projects activation support for Hell’s Half Acre at Old Vic Tunnels with Veuve Clicquot, curated by Kevin Spacey • Assisted the partners and artists in delivering creative proposals to clients (rAndom international’s Rain Room, Madness)
• Global media planning and strategy building for MasterCard Europe incl. UEFA Champion’s League partnership • Delivered 5 years analytical report of all MasterCard Europe campaigns • Weekly coordination with creative and trafficking agencies for Bacardi Global Brands • Supporting the New Business team in delivering a successful business pitch to Burberry • MM Awards 2009 – Best use of content and Best use of Digital for Bacardi B-Live with Groove Armada
• Coordination of CRM activities on French and International projects with major and independent labels • Supervised the creation of an online buying and streaming platform for Blue Note
• Communication Planning support for worldwide French artists export projects • Production assistant on Australian TV program “BRIC A BRAC” promoting French artists in Oceania • Weekly redaction of the agency’s newsletter on the latest French Music international news
• Delivered international benchmark study for Flying Blue frequent traveller program.
International Business and Marketing
International student exchange program in Mexico - courses exclusively in Spanish