Born in Warwickshire, Sean Collymore moved to London to study fashion photography at London College of Fashion. Sean discovered film whilst as student by assisting his tutor and mentor James Lebon, shortly after he then began work with Grammy Nominated Film Producer Rupert Style, working on live music performance with Massive Attack and TV commercials in 2D and 3D for Sky TV. Film is a heavy influence in his creative work, and he often references or uses elements from this format in his imagery. His photographic work has been published in British Vogue, Dazed Digital, .Cent Magazine, Hunger, The Sunday Times, The Mail Online, Grazia, Heat & The Daily. His recent micro short film “Rosie’s Unicorn Delight” was nominated for ‘Best Cinematographer” at Shoreditch Film Festival 2022. His commercial clients are L’Oréal Professionels, Müller, Max Factor, Herbal Essences, Wella Professionals, Toni&Guy, Hugo BOSS, Sebastian Professional & Colgate. Sean is currently residing in London.
- You X Max FactorI had the honor of creative director for Max Factor’s global internet advertising campaign “You X Max Factor”. My objective was to create a series of captivating videos, that would captivate audiences worldwide and elevate the launch of the rebrand of their hugely successful product, Miracle Touch Foundation. Max Factor’s Miracle Touch Foundation, already renowned as a hero product, embodies trust, loyalty, and the power to enhance natural beauty. My mission was to breathe life into this transf
- PRESENTS 3FOLD FEATURING YUNGBLUDThe launch of Samsung’s latest smartphone, the 3Fold, they hosted a live secret gig in London’s Kings Cross and we were comissed to work alongside the advertsijng agency Mother London. Utilizing cutting-edge technology, we shot the footage on RED Helium 8K and RED Komodo 6K cameras, paired with Leica lenses, ensuring exceptional visual quality and clarity. The result was a captivating portrayal of a special, one-of-a-kind musical experience featuring Brit Award nominee YUNGBLUD, accompanied by
- SKYR is now Müllerlicious!For Müller UK & Ireland’s captivating project titled “SKYR is now Müllerlicious,” I had the privilege of being commissioned to shoot a product video on a green screen, employing CGI to composite a mesmerizing Icelandic world. The primary objective was to highlight the key ingredients and showcase the product’s excellence by utilising specialist precision camera equipment and lenses. With meticulous attention to detail, we crafted a visually stunning video that truly captured the essence of the
+ Show more
Creative DirectorThe Factory Creative
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Founded The Factory Creative Ltd, a successful Production Agency that delivers digital, video, and photographic content for brands and corporate clients. • Lead the in-house Creative Studio and managed all aspects of the business, including project management, budgeting, and client relationship management. • Developed creative briefs and treatments bespoke to each client project in the pre-production stage, working directly with the brand for approval. • Managed external contributors when dealing with large projects, including Advertising or PR Agencies, Freelancers, Glam Teams, and Locations. • Clients include L’Oréal Professionels, Procter & Gamble, Coty, Müller, Max Factor, Samsung, Johnson&Johnsons, Natura&Co, One Ocean Beauty, Davines, Toni&Guy, Treatwell, Wendy Rowe & Soap&Glory.
Head of CreativeTalk PR
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• As Head of Creative for a beauty consumer PR agency, I was responsible for creating and executing inspiring digital, print, and film creative concepts that worked both online and offline to meet the client’s vision. • Led the unified process of marketing, concept, design, and post-production, managing external contributors including copywriters, designers, and web developers. • Confidently wrote and presented cohesive and persuasive new business pitches, leading new business wins in excess of £100k, including Sebastian Professional and Fujifilm UK. • Responsible for managing the agency’s technology needs and digital marketing capabilities, in addition to managing budgets for film and photography shoots.
- Social Content Strategy
- Content Planning
- Graphic Design