Shabana Musaji is a textile designer with a strong interest in fashion, specialising in print and art direction.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Co-operating with customers in a friendly and helpful manner. • Identifying daily targets and how they could be reached. • Organising and sending out store transfers. • Visual Merchandising of concession store. • Working with accessories, shoes and clothing and being knowledgeable on all products. • Assisting customers on outfit builds and dressing for events.
• Reporting daily social media, print and online media coverage. • Compiling trend reports from A/W17 Menswear fashion week. • Using my own knowledge of media outlets to research and gain insights to new trends emerging. • Confident in using software and programs such as Excel, Gorkana and PRShots. • Liaising with clients via phone/email. • Visual merchandising the showroom to highlight Spring/Summer17 trends. • Managing returns and send outs to and from magazines and stylists.
• Working within a team for the preparation of the Aashni & Co Wedding Show. • Taking client orders, measurements and payments. • Visually organising clothing into their collections and given recommendations to changes that customers may want. • Ensuring all paper work and garments are in order and organised for their shipment back to India and the Aashni & Co store. • Liaising with the head designer and head saleswoman from Tarun Tahiliani as their assistant, as well as couture designer Tarun Tahiliani. • Managing the models and making sure they were always changing into certain outfits throughout the day.
• Taking on the personal shopping role, understanding the need of a customer and styling them for specific events and general everyday wear. • Visual merchandising of Gray & Willow. • Assisting the regional visual merchandising manager in merchandising of other house brands. • Increased sales for Gray & Willow by 800% in turn the average intake for the week to £2000.00. • Assisting at the Cowley Manor fashion event, backstage and styling models. • Reviewing sales and identifying what products need to be pushed further to increase revenue. • Complete awareness of customer market surrounding the region and identifying the needs of this customer.
• Working very closely with the CEO and founder Deborah Todd. • Creating designs for various campaigns using Photoshop and Illustrator. • Researching and developing design ideas and contributing to the current collection and identifying what could be added. • Pitching and presenting a proposal for Topshop Liverpool this included brand profile and an example of good use of the concession space with regards to visual merchandising and fixtures. • Identifying and sharing my trend forecasting abilities feeding new ideas and taking on board new ones all the while keeping focussed on current trends. • Contributing ideas surrounding social media and its full impact on the brand.
Assisting textile designers with workshops for school children ranging from the ages of 8-18 years.