As an enthusiastic Cultural Marketeer I aspire to transform the way in which brands connect, communicate and retain an audience other than the intended audience acquired. Ultimately, I aim to expand and develop brands further from a cultural aspect, aligning them with the evolving community they operate in.
Projects credited in
- STREET TO HIGHENDStreet to Highend was two fashion shows directed and produced by myself and two others. We collaberated with young artists and creatives to produce two fashion shows which would act as a platform for emerging designers. The shoes included other art forms such as dance and music which made the shows celebrate London's street culture and spotlight emerging talent.
- BIMA Awards Winners 201838 winners. 1 incredible night. Well, what a night. For the 34th time, the cream of the UK digital and tech industry came together at Victoria House in London to be part of the longest standing and most prestigious digital awards in the UK. The awards were presented in six categories: Communications & Content; Data & Performance Marketing; Emerging Technology; Transformation & Consultancy; Website & Apps and Product & Service Design. Each category was divided into five sub categories rewarding a
- Connecting Young People and Galleries to Spark ChangeCircuit was a national programme for 15–25 year olds, led by Tate and funded by Paul Hamlyn Foundation. From 2013-17, ten galleries worked in partnership with youth organisations, aiming to create opportunities for a more diverse range of young people to engage with art in galleries. Circuit highlighted the importance of the arts and youth sectors working as allies to champion positive change for young people.
+ Show more
Head of Marketinga2i Music Group
London, United KingdomFull Time
360 Hub; Artist Management, Recording, Publishing & Marketing/PR. I head up the Marketing & PR Agency, curating campaigns and bespoke content for urban projects/creatives.
Crisis Management/Production AssistantMAMA Festivals
- London, United KingdomFreelance
• Working alongside Lovebox & Citadel Festival founder, I managed queries and accreditations, maintaining crisis control as well as assisting with the overall on-site production of both festivals. • Point of contact for Marketing team in case of any brewing issues on socials • Following up and responding to all complaints/refund requests post festival.
+ Show more
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Management
- Culture Marketing
- Music Marketing
- Client Presentation
- Content Curation
- Client Retention
- Client Acquisition
- Marketing Analytics