You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
/ Designing Interaction & User Experience through Exploring Different Possibilities / I am a canny and multidisciplinary Interaction Designer & Researcher, having studied three MA Degrees in computer engineering, product design and interaction design. With curiosity and passions, I have worked across disciplines, turning user behaviour research into tangible, creative solutions and strategies. I possess a track record of exceeding expectation and delivering to targets, successfully breaking down complex problems into compelling user experience solutions, applying excellent skills in communication, Agile UX methodologies, to lead change and innovation. Now I am looking for contract ux/strategist/service designer roles for now on until September. I would happy to meet you around to introduce myself. Please feel free to contact me if you have proper opportunities. To know about me: Website: http://www.yu-hsuan.com/ Linkedin: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/sharonyhc
• Design applications and specifications including interface flows and information architecture for touchable and untouchable marine products with usability of software and hardware • Deliver UI concepts and solutions to clients to expand the variety of marine service offerings
• Transferred survey data from the strategy team successfully into the UI development guidelines • Carried out personas and user data into UI strategies for a bank website across laptops and mobiles • Conducted user testing and analysed behaviour patterns to shape interface usability
• Facilitated startups (finely.me, Vivas, charger/changer…) to develop creative ideas and build their business, 2013 – 2015 • Actively involved in international design events and communities including EXPO Innovation Challenges (Milan), Global Service Jam (Taipei & London), HackTrain (London), and more.
• Conducted contextual user research and usability testing to drive strategic value to the product • Analysed and broke down the complexity of systems and problems to frame practical solutions • Developed wireframe, interaction, UI patterns, and product solutions to meet user and business goals across customer (job seekers) job seeking and enterprise (recruiters) recruiting platforms • Adapted Agile UX development process successfully to improve software development, quality, and faster time-to-market
• Successfully analysed target audiences, key metrics, and functional specifications • Effectively delivered creative interface solutions, wireframes, UI flows of multi-media and entertainment across mobile, desktop applications, and embedded systems under applied constraint with full lifecycle experience • Shaped and grew the UX practice within the organisation
• Verified systems and modules, along with carried out testability analysis and DSP algorithm system that reduced the cost of test and debug
• Developed communication systems with proven quality of circuit logic and layout
Specialising in embodied interaction through viewing human, technology, science, and social factors.
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science