Hi, my name is Shaun. I am a graphic designer based in Kettering, Northamptonshire, who produces clean, elegant and creative outcomes. I am particularly passionate about branding, advertising and social media design as I feel that, design is all about communication and brand identity.
- Get your sh*t togetherBrief: Final Major Project Client: Personal Project Media: Branding, print, product design Outcome: Brand identity, poo-scoopers, branded poo bags, tags and stickers. Concept: The problem of dog waste and lazy dog owners is tackled with the creation of the ‘Get your sh*t together’ campaign. Awareness is achieved through no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point, messaging aimed directly at those that don’t pick-up after their dog. The communications encourage people to take responsibility with
- Moto D’AcquaBrief: Create A Bike Hire Scheme For Your Chosen City Client: D&AD New Blood Media: Branding, vehicle livery and digital media Outcome: Brand identity, app, vehicle wrap Designers: Shaun Hammond & Sam Berwick Concept: ‘Moto D’Aqua’ is a unique response to a brief to create a city bike sharing scheme. The concept provides tourists with an opportunity to explore the waterways of Venice in a fun way, by hiring a stylish water-bike using an app that provides maps, destinations suggestions and
- Goodnight Mister TomBrief: Book cover design Client: Penguin Media: Media: Print Outcome: Book cover design Concept: Response to a brief to create a book jacket design for Goodnight Mister Tom a children's novel by the English author Michelle Magorian which follows the relationship of a London evacuee during WW2 housed by a disgruntled old man. The concept uses silhouettes to create a striking landscape that represents the contrasting lifestyles of the two main characters as relayed in the storyline. This is p
- WormwatchBrief: Creative Communication Client: Grey Advertising & Childline Media: Branding and product design Outcome: Brand identity and app Designers: Shaun Hammond & Ryan Richardson Concept: ‘Wormwatch’ is a campaign to encourage children to speak out about upsetting encounters online. The concept creates awareness and provides children with a platform that allows them to openly express how they are feeling by playing a fun and engaging game which helps build resilience. The game uses seven k
- The Night ManagerBrief: Book cover design Client: Penguin Media Media: Print Outcome: Book cover design Concept: Response to a brief to create a book jacket design for The Night Manager a novel by John le Carré, detailing an undercover operation to bring down a major international arms dealer. The concept depicts parts of the storyline, through the use of bullets, which represent the arms trade and the three main characters in the story. The simple Monochrome styling and minimalist typography are used to cre
Projects credited in
- South Bank Arts Centre, (Bedford College), Graphic Communication BA (Hons)We are an ideas-based course specialising in print, digital, advertising and branding. We work with an impressive network of national and local design professionals and have a long track record for winning national awards and placing students directly into employment. Within easy reach of London (35 minutes by train), we offer small, supportive group sizes mentored by industry professionals delivered on a Degree pathway package costing less than £20,000. PLEASE SIGN OUR VIRTUAL VISITORS BO14