I have over 12 years experience working in digital design. I am not just a designer that designs beautiful websites but also apps, emails, animations, videos and banners. I enjoy working collaboratively on all my projects and if anything comes up I can't do myself I will proactively go and find someone who can. I prefer to be in from the beginning helping to come up with and develop concepts, to create beautiful solutions that work not just for the client but for the user. For me it's all about the idea and how that idea is executed. I love playing with type, layout, interactive work and animation. Please feel free to contact me.
- My HyundaiMyHyundai is where you can discover exclusive offers and discounts to get the most from your car. You can also store all your car details securely in one online space. So from your car's VIN number to reminders for servicing, MOT, insurance and road tax, everything you need is just a few clicks away.
- MailmenMailmen shows how the most successful men and women in advertising have used direct mail to get them there. It was about harnessing the power of mail to speak directly to customers and make them feel special. This was the next iteration of the Mailmen site after the successful launch of the first campaign. There was a lot more content to deal with and the site had to be exciting and engaging to grab the attention of the users. I used a simple black and white photography approach with the strong colour palette to highlight navigational bits of content.
- Timberland PitchThis was a quick turnaround pitch done for Timberland within four days. The initial brief was purely focussed on the design of their email newsletter, but I wanted to show how much more impact they could have when the concept was considered as an integral part of the site experience. I played around with how I could bring across the idea of travel and getting lost together by using full bleed imagery and minimal navigation. I wanted people to explore and immerse themselves in the site.
- NeilsonNeilson Holidays were looking for a way to drive summer 2017 bookings during a busy turn of the year period and the challenge was to target existing customers to increase retention. As part of a multi channel campaign we created a holiday quiz to find out what customers love to do on their holidays and establish what type of holiday goer they are.
- EE ChristmasChristmas came early as EE gave away the chance to open a present every week in the run up to Christmas. You could have unwrapped anything from the UK’s first 4GEE Action Cam to an ultimate tech bundle. And there were millions of presents to be opened. It was a big festive thank you from EE, for being with the UK’s no.1 network.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Interface Design
- Creative Art Direction
- Responsive Design
- Graphic Design
- Creative Typography
- Brand Identity