- Emerge FestivalI was invited to pitch to create the brand for the upcoming Emerge festival, a new festival of night-time events, held in museums, galleries, historic houses, visual arts venues and more. I was then contracted after successfully winning the pitch to create the brand identity from start to finish, including the logo, animated social posts and web design. Emerge was launched in order to inspire new generations to fall in love with museums by turning audiences’ expectations of what museums are like
- Max CoyoteBranding Working for Max, a fitness professional, to create a unique wellness brand. The brand is ‘in-your-face’, bursting with punch, clashing colours to emphasise the wilder side of working out. Energetic and fun, the brand oozes an undeniably powerful energy. The branding features a logo, bespoke set of icons, colour palette, identity and typography stylings. A playful aesthetic and positive energy that is accessible to all and not geared towards a particular gender or ability. Get up, get go
- Cat Cow YogaBranding Working for Dawn, a Yoga Teacher with a love of nature and spirituality, the challenge was to create a brand that hints at Eastern philosophy but with a modern, Western aesthetic. Starting with the logo I created the design around a mandala pattern. ‘Mandala’ means ‘circle’, a spiritual pattern or symbol in a circular repeating pattern that represents the universe. The logo acts as both a representation of the Cat Cow Yoga brand and a symbol of deeper connection with ‘self’ and the univ
- Women Will CreateBranding Women Will Create is a modern creative community full of lively online content to go alongside events, workshops, craft nights, talks and much more. Designed for a millennial audience, taking inspiration from both modern and 80s styles, creating an aesthetic that is colourful and punchy that brings the ‘girl boss’ vibe in its’ own unique and powerful way. Creating a brand that differentiates this online community from others.
- DigifyBranding Project Digify is a training programme, partnering with brands to address the lack of diversity within the digital and creative industry. Digify is about identifying the absent ingredient in a brand's or industry's talent pool - and then bringing that missing piece into play. The new identity is driven by the desire to 'make the missing piece visible and valuable'. Deliberately giving it an elegant yet youthful design, so it feels aspirational to clients and candidates alike. It also
- Ai PlaygroundBranding Design concept for a Livity project. Developing what 'AI Playground' would look like beyond its’ logo, An aesthetic exploration of visual elements, using gradients and soft tones to create a playful atmosphere. Blending photography into those gradients to give the sense of continuous space delivered a brand beyond the logo.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction