You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I have over three years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising for culture-related organisations, having worked for a London-based online publisher since 2014 and for museums and galleries previously. Additionally I developed significant project management, PR and communications skills through work experience both in Italy and the UK. Three words to define myself? Creative, pragmatic and multi-lingual.
Working with small businesses, start ups and independent art organisations to provide digital support, grow their business and increase the following within their communities. During the last months, I have been working with four different organisations: - Chatty Feet, London: Copywriting for the blog, Digital Marketing support and Social Media. - London Belongs To Me Ltd, London: Business Development project to grow the company's commercial portfolio. Worked closely with Commercial Director to create a new media kit and pricing structure as well as structure the sales pipeline to reach out new customers and retain existing ones. Office support work including researching new distributors, creating a strategy to increase newsletter subscribers and designing a newsletter to promote the membership scheme. - The Cocktail Gardener, London: Digital Marketing, Social Media and PR support to promote their Summer event 'Midnight Apothecary'. - CANAL, London: Translation work and communication support for the research project and exhibition on Italian artist Claudio Del Sole.
- Managing digital marketing channels such as social media, websites, newsletters and marketing collaterals for various shopping and lifestyle destinations in London - Producing targeted creative strategies for digital channels and generating original campaign ideas - Using analytics to develop future strategies and targets - Working closely with the PR and Events Team to deliver successful marketing campaigns - Creating new business proposals and pitches
- Managing a diverse portfolio of commercial clients, mostly arts-related, and nurturing relationships to encourage repeat business - Working closely with clients and the editorial team to create and deliver effective marketing campaigns, project managing the process end to end - Generating new business and revenue for the company. In 2015 I exceeded my personal sales goals and I was awarded an exceptional performance bonus - Providing training and mentoring to interns on Londonist’s commercial offer and working with the whole staff team to constantly improve our processes and performance - Constantly developing Londonist’s marketing materials e.g. media kit, customer newsletter - Other tasks including event organisation, research projects and admin support
- Developed Ben Uri's Social Media strategy through Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other social networking platform, increasing the Gallery’s social media coverage and reach by 25% on the previous intern team - Updated Ben Uri’s website using their CMS and monitored website analytics through Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Developed the Museum’s Social Media and PR strategy through updating the website content, e-mail marketing and social media campaigns. As a result, press coverage and social media channels were increased by 30% - Organised events at the Museum: responsible for promotion, tickets sale and audience management - Managed the Museum’s info mailbox, fielding requests and enquiries? This internship was part of the Leonardo da Vinci Programme, an EU funded initiative to promote mobility in Europe for Graduates and school leavers. After my internship, I continued collaborating with the Brunel Museum until December 2013.
- Planned local cultural events, as well as those in conjunction with others councils in nearby provinces - Organised the cultural project RetEventi 2012 for the province of Padua, with the aim of encouraging the unitary promotion of all cultural events within the province - Contacted and collaborated with local councils and cultural associations on various projects
Vote: 109/110 - ISCED 5.
In 2013 I was awarded a Leonardo scholarship from the University of Padova (Italy) which allowed me to do a five-month work experience abroad. I successfully completed an internship at the Brunel Museum, London. The Leonardo da Vinci Programme was part of the European Union