Nameyga is a 3D design brand started by Simon Agyeman. Simon is a devoted creative who grew up in north London. Influenced by the enjoyment and appreciation that he saw others have when visiting events, interactive environments, and exhibitions, he wanted to have the tools to give others around the world the same feelings of happiness & excitement. He got into 3D modeling when working with a Theatre set design fabricator back in 2015. Simon loves creating a virtual 3D environment that expresses realism which helps individuals to enjoy in the real-world space in a way he can best produce it which led him to the pathway of becoming a 3D Generalist and set designer in trade and as a hobby. He has technical acuity and expertise in AutoCAD, Maya, SketchUp, V-Ray Photoshop, and Illustrator; where he primarily works on Theatre, Museum Gallery, events, set pieces, and set backdrops, as shown on the website and his Instagram. He has worked for incredible businesses that have venues such as The British Museum, The V&A, The National Theatre, The Young Vic, The Design Museum, and the Science Museum as clients. Simon is utilizing high quality and efficient methods to create the best products for his clients, with an individual unique flare, supplying packages of Technical drawings, render concept designs, and on occasion dioramas and small set pieces. Working in multi-disciplinary companies, he can work with clients and team members efficiently and will assure the best quality project care and satisfaction for anyone he offers his services to.
- Hope to Nope: Graphics and Politics 2008-18(Opened March 2018) Public engagement with politics has changed dramatically since 2008. Discover how graphic design and technology have played a pivotal role in dictating and reacting to the major political moments of our times. I drafted For the construction and laying out of the Fabrications.
- Azzedine Alaïa: The CouturierCelebrate ‘couture’s rebellious outsider’ (The Guardian) in the first UK solo exhibition of his work. Conceived and co-curated with Monsieur Alaïa before his death in November 2017, the exhibition charts his incredible journey from sculptor to couturier, his nonconformist nature and his infectious energy for fashion, friendship and the female body. Unlike many of his contemporaries, Alaïa personally constructed each garment by hand and refused to bow to the pressures of fashion week deadlines,
- The American Dream pop to the present(Opened March 2017) Starting with the explosion of pop art in the 1960s, the exhibition includes works by the most celebrated American artists. From Andy Warhol, Jasper Johns and Robert Rauschenberg to Ed Ruscha, Kara Walker and Julie Mehretu – all boldly experimented with printmaking. Experience this extraordinary history through their eyes. I drafted For the construction and laying out of the Fabrications
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Bletchely Park: Hut 11AA permanent exhibition that tells the story of the Bombe machines in the actual location that housed the machines which broke Enigma. Hut 11A: The Bombe Breakthrough explains in detail the challenges posed by Enigma and explores how Alan Turing, Gordon Welchman and others devised a machine to help solve it. Using the museum’s Oral History archive and historic objects, it also considers how this contribution to the success of Allied signals intelligence had a significant impact on the course of
- Funny GirlFunny Girl opened at the Menier Chocolate Factory in November 2015 and stars Sheridan Smith. During production week I was responsible for making garments ready for quick changes and made alterations on a great variety of costumes. I also did some pattern cutting and embellishments for the show.
Technical DesignerFirecracker Works
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Producing Design intent and technical drawings for clients and manufacture for the workshop. Liaising with clients and creative houses via emails and meetings to create their visions for private events conferences, awards shows, weddings, public events and live shows. Overseeing projects from start to finish from concept design to initial on site installation.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Abobe Illustrator
- Concept and Ideation
- 3D Construction
- Construction Drawings
- Scenic Construction
- Set Construction
- 3D CAD
- 3D Creative