I am a dedicated creative, influenced by the enjoyment and appreciation that I saw in others when celebrating and appreciating others creative ideas, he was driven to get involved in this exciting environment. While working with a theatre set design fabricator in 2015, I got into 3D modelling, creating virtual 3D objects that mirror their realistic counterparts, thus allowing myself to change, manipulate and create new and fresh ideas for the world to visualize and enjoy. My mission is to offer every one of my clients the platform to be able to produce the ideas and methods in the way they wish it to, helping them to realize their ideas and show them to their target audiences and the world. I aim to show the world my creative outlook and my perspective towards new and different ideas using my skills and assets for them to be able to engaged question and appreciate my ideas how in a sensory and visual way. Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/nameyga_design/ My website and show reel here : Show Reel: https://www.nameyga.com/show-reel Website :www.nameyga.com
- Hope to Nope: Graphics and Politics 2008-18(Opened March 2018) Public engagement with politics has changed dramatically since 2008. Discover how graphic design and technology have played a pivotal role in dictating and reacting to the major political moments of our times. I drafted For the construction and laying out of the Fabrications.
- Azzedine Alaïa: The CouturierCelebrate ‘couture’s rebellious outsider’ (The Guardian) in the first UK solo exhibition of his work. Conceived and co-curated with Monsieur Alaïa before his death in November 2017, the exhibition charts his incredible journey from sculptor to couturier, his nonconformist nature and his infectious energy for fashion, friendship and the female body. Unlike many of his contemporaries, Alaïa personally constructed each garment by hand and refused to bow to the pressures of fashion week deadlines,
- The American Dream pop to the present(Opened March 2017) Starting with the explosion of pop art in the 1960s, the exhibition includes works by the most celebrated American artists. From Andy Warhol, Jasper Johns and Robert Rauschenberg to Ed Ruscha, Kara Walker and Julie Mehretu – all boldly experimented with printmaking. Experience this extraordinary history through their eyes. I drafted For the construction and laying out of the Fabrications
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Bletchely Park: Hut 11AA permanent exhibition that tells the story of the Bombe machines in the actual location that housed the machines which broke Enigma. Hut 11A: The Bombe Breakthrough explains in detail the challenges posed by Enigma and explores how Alan Turing, Gordon Welchman and others devised a machine to help solve it. Using the museum’s Oral History archive and historic objects, it also considers how this contribution to the success of Allied signals intelligence had a significant impact on the course of
- Funny GirlFunny Girl opened at the Menier Chocolate Factory in November 2015 and stars Sheridan Smith. During production week I was responsible for making garments ready for quick changes and made alterations on a great variety of costumes. I also did some pattern cutting and embellishments for the show.
Technical DesignerFirecracker Works
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Producing Design intent and technical drawings for clients and manufacture for the workshop. Liaising with clients and creative houses via emails and meetings to create their visions for private events conferences, awards shows, weddings, public events and live shows. Overseeing projects from start to finish from concept design to initial on site installation.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Abobe Illustrator
- Concept and Ideation
- 3D Construction
- Construction Drawings
- Scenic Construction
- Set Construction
- 3D CAD
- 3D Creative