Simon is the Co-Founder of Musubi and has over 27 years of full integrated design and human experience thinking from around the world. A strategic thinker with an extensive amount of experience across international corporate identity development, package design, and spatial branding. Working with international clients such as Z-Energy, Tennis Australia, MCEC, Telstra, Westfield, Melbourne Airport, Elders, Bupa, Sydney Water and DELWP.
- Rebrand for trailblazing organisation transformation group - Big ChangeMusubi was engaged to create a world-class identity for a corporate change consultancy. Big Change Group is a world leading organisational transformation group dedicated to whole of organisation culture and leadership change. Big Change works with leaders to engage and develop their people, deliver on their promises and overcome the inevitable obstacles along the journey. Big Change helps solve big challenges and works alongside their clients to assess and analyse the capability and capacity o
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Street food, modernisedThe client, a bootstraps startup, wanted to create the world's first ecological street food offering that uses 100% renewable energy, 100% rainwater, 100% certified organic ingredients, and have as much waste as possible turned into compost to help grow the ingredients. Here is the result.
- Rebranding Japanese Luxury Lash brand for the worldThe founder became a certified teacher of Japan Lash Association and then taught the educators. She has taught over 1,000 students over the last 10 plus years. Through this teaching experience, she researched and developed the products that are world class, easy to use, has lasting beauty. Marie-Lash chose Musubi to develop their new brand identity, brand strategy, brand positioning, package design, catalogue design, and brand communications.1
- Micio wayfinding and branded environments agency rebrandMicio is one of Australia’s best wayfinding and branded environment design firms. They asked us to evolve their corporate identity and deliver assets to help position their brilliance with greater clarity. The new design language aims to communicate to the target market that MICIO is the home of technical prowess, wayfinding expertise and 3D design. A design language that instantly communicates that MICIO understands the industry, the market, the challenges, the opportunities, and the future
- Big Change Human Capital Development GroupOur ongoing relationship with one of the world's best Human Capital Development groups has ensured their brand is managed with crystal clarity and financial rigour. We created a brand identity with quiet power and positioned the business to attract and help people in positions of leadership improve todays current company performance while developing their people, systems and culture to effectively respond to the challenges and demands of tomorrow. Note: Musubi works with clients from around t
- Micio Brand StyleguideClients choose Musubi for many different reasons. Some have had bad experiences with big box agencies, some have organisational culture challenges that need rewiring, and others are on a journey to compete with establish players. Micio is a fast growing and brilliant wayfinding consultancy that designs and implements graphic navigational systems that transforms built environments. They asked us to review their brand and build rigour around their logotype and then develop a scalable style. We g1
- Musubi's workWe are a global strategic brand agency that takes a human-centred, design-based approach to helping organisations innovate and grow. We identify new ways to define and position organisations and unlock cultural opportunities by uncovering latent needs, behaviours, and desires. We envision new companies and brands, and we design the products, services, spaces, and interactive experiences that bring them to life.
+ Show more