"At first, art imitates life. Then life will imitate art. Then life will find its very existence from the arts". - Fyodor Dostoevsky "Is there any up or down left?". - Friedrich Nietzsche ________ Starting off as a physical theatre student, I quickly realised I was not destined for the stage of fiction and drama. During drama school, I started to blog down trends in fashion that I was seeing on Instagram. My blogging page Flow London was noticed by a digital magazine TrendsetUk and from there I began my career into the digital world of marketing and fashion branding. Leading an innovative hashtag on my Instagram page (@flowlondon_) called #museoftheday in which leading sports brands reached out to acquire my unique fan base. I excel in the fashion app industry - creating, launching and building brands online through commercial and creative strategies, powered by data backed and experience-led consultancy, supported by the creation of inspirational social assets, content, copy, campaigns and brand partnerships, amongst others. Social media has changed the world. Influence has changed therefore mindsets have changed. I am currently pursuing a question which I feel is so needed for a time such as this. How do we find Unity in Diversity?
- Word On RoadThis Gif gives a small insight into what trends I am seeing on social media and what I expect to see trending on platforms such as Depop and Grailed. I have noticed that creative brands are emerging from the UK but are not receiving enough true recognition for the work they are putting in. What makes this situation worse is their style is being copied by major fashion houses. Currently, anything can be deemed fashionable as long as there is a strong community around it. Is 'Community' really
- DEPOP x CONVERSEWe created content for Converse to connect with specialist influencers and Depop's youthful community to dimensionalise the story of Chuck Taylor and make the sneaker relevant to a young audience with style influencers. We gave four 'Style influencers' within our community a room at Ace Hotel to make there own and show their style. Each room was unique and showcased a different aesthetic to how one would wear a Chuck Taylor sneaker. My favourite room had to be radio host Yinka Bokinni's, seeing
- Flow LondonFlow London is a streetwear brand which takes influence from the streets of London. Most mood boards before final edit always tend to look busy. This project was deliberately busy, why London is popping and there is always something to do! Busy is better, and London sets the tone. Tracksuit Mafia the best-kept men, we say no to high-end fashion houses that have taken the 'Roadman' style way out of context. Simple is easy, and signature is the way forward before growing this brand any further w
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Converse X DepopWe created content for Converese to connect with “connoisseurs” and Depop's youthful community to dimensionalise the story of Chuck and make the sneaker relevant to a young audience with style influencers. We gave four 'Style influencers' within our community a room at Ace Hotel to make there own and show their style.
Social Media ExecutivePERA |357
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Increasing Brand Awareness - Control Of Social Media - Event Planning and PR - Marketing and E-Commerce Website Strategizing. - Content Creation. - E-Commerce Analytical Online Assessing.
+ Show more
- Commercial Fashion
- Editorial Fashion
- Arts Marketing
- Fashion Advertising
- Styling Direction
- Photo Assisting