- Plant-Based Milk Advertising ConceptImplicit and explicit designs for 'World Plant Milk Day' promotional adverts. I chose to create imagery that made you look twice- blending cow hide patterns with a 'milk splash' hand drawn outline, and photos of nuts. Rather than creating a design which feels cliched and expected, I wanted to ask the consumer about their lifestyle choices- and make them consider a new milk alternative. I enjoyed layering digital imagery with my own illustration of a 'milk splash' on Adobe Photoshop, and cutt
- Personal BrandingProducing logos and assets for use on social media, to promote my own practice. I was inspired by gradient raster textures, pastel colours, positive affirmations and vector diagrams- to represent my personality and design aesthetic. I wanted my designs to radiate positivity and warmth- and incorporate delicate details that added depth. I created shapes such as 'orbs' and 'sparkles' using Adobe Illustrator, and made layers of Grain Textures and Freeform Gradients based on my initial research.
- Exhibition Packaging - Portia MunsonThis set of packaging forms an information pack to be given out at an exhibition of Portia Munson’s ‘Pink Project’ at the Hayward Gallery. Imagery of the installations forms the main visuals, with banners and typography inspired by the items collected by Munson (such as Bachelorette sashes). I created nets for each design, as well as final mock-ups.
- Charleston Museum BrochureBrochures promoting the Charleston Museum (former home of Bloomsbury Group members Vanessa Bell, Duncan Grant and Roger Fry) using Swiss Style design techniques. I chose to create two leaflets- one based on Charleston house itself, and one dedicated to the famous garden. Using Adobe InDesign I experimented with layers of text and shape, and areas of transparency. I used varying formats for the brochures, and a colour scheme sympathetic to the interiors and art of Charleston. I used consistent
- Book Covers - Killer in the CityA range of book cover designs based around random word association of Vermilion, Mt.Vesuvius, Jack the Ripper, Bacon and the number 44. These could be linked to death, and explosions of anger/energy: for example Francis Bacon’s paintings with themes of crucifixion, and Julius Caesar’s assassination in the year 44BC. On Adobe Illustrator I created lines and symbols based on the sites of the Ripper murders, and the markings from Mercury mining maps. I then combined these with photographic imag
- Typographic PosterTo be used as promotional materials for a retrospective of her life and costumes, I recreated Madonna’s image for a set of posters, based on photos of her 'Blonde Ambition' tour. Using only type and blocks of colour, I drew a detailed portrait of the singer on Adobe Illustrator and then created two simplified, more abstract corresponding posters focussing on the hairpiece and cone bra. I incorporated the lyrics from ‘Express Yourself’ as outlines using the ‘Type on a Path’ and ‘Envelope Disto
Content CreatorILTA Studio
Lewes, United KingdomFreelance
Producing professional weekly visual content for social media: initial research, sourcing imagery, writing captions, and final formatting for Instagram posts and guides.
Print & Embroidery DesignerLuluyetha Howell
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Developing final production-ready print and embroidery files for Independent Label Collection. Designing accurate prints and appliqué motifs onto pattern pieces, and preparing them for print and embroidery companies to manufacture.
+ Show more
- Design Development
- Creative Artworking
- Creative Concept
- Fashion Branding
- Beauty Writing
- Beauty Photography
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign