- Good Food ShowWhen The Good Food show decided to rebrand their marketing collateral, they approached me to create a series of colourful illustrations for the shows at Hampton Court and the Tower of London, from Summer ‘18 to date. Each colourful, playful illustration was designed to be used separately or together across a range of collateral, including posters that were used across London tube and train network.
- Kingston Performers' AcademyWhen he founded his drama school, the Kingston Performers Academy, West End actor and choreographer Billy Cullum came to me to design its logo. Whilst nodding to Kingston-upon-Thames’ Royal Borough status, the result is clean, cool and loved by the school’s teen and ‘tween attendees.
- GorillazAs part of a series of ongoing projects with the band Gorillaz, I designed and artworked the album sleeve for their album The Now Now using Jamie Hewlett’s illustrations. I also developed and designed a limited edition fan magazine, inspired by 90s favourites Smash Hits and the NME. Both projects were designed jointly with friend and the band's manager, Stars Redmond.
- House SpecialsDuring lockdown in April 2020, I produced a cooking zine with my friends Mia, Sarah and Jess. We asked people what they were cooking in quarantine, and collected the recipes in a mini newspaper. I designed the layout and illustrated the cover, divider pages and several recipes. The cover illustration, inspired by the style of Edward Bawden, reflects the new and sudden interiority of our home lives. It also alludes to a sense of hope and comfort from home cooking, spring and the world outside ou
- Trieste Culinary InstituteFood is not only sustenance, but also an institution that implies a set of images, choices and values. This project proposed a Culinary Institute for Trieste, designed to act as a ‘container’ for densely related and ever-changing food-related activities, going some way to celebrate and (re)institutionalise the region’s diverse culinary traditions.
Projects credited in
- Pass It On: nicehonestbrave.co.ukPass It On is A Studio of Our Own's (ASOOO) personal interview blog, dedicated to those who are nice, honest and brave. ASOOO is a tight-knit team of creatives, designers, writers and doers, out to discover what can be achieved for brands that are willing to be brave, nice and honest. This ethos is carried through absolutely everything that ASOOO does, including the blog, Pass It On.7
- Bloody Funny: A Comedy Evening in aid of Bloody Good PeriodBloody Funny is the biggest event in Bloody Good Period's fundraising calendar, featuring some of the biggest names on the UK comedy scene uniting to raise money to fight period poverty. Conceived as a riposte to the accusation that women ‘only make jokes about periods’, Bloody Funny is a comedy fundraiser that has been running for four years. The event is the biggest in the charity’s calendar, featuring some of the leading names on the UK comedy scene uniting to raise money to fight period pov13
- About Bloody Time!The ASOOO team recently had the bloody fun task of designing Instagram assets for About Bloody Time, a live comedy panel show created to raise funds for Bloody Good Period. Up for a bloody good giggle? Tickets are still available! Join us on Saturday 8th June at Kings Place London for an evening that's sure to make you PMS-L. https://www.kingsplace.co.uk/whats-on/comedy/about-bloody-time/9
+ Show more
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- 3D Design
- Adobe Indesign
- Hand Rendering
- Graphic Design
- After Effects
- Motion Design
Master ArchitectureUniversity of Westminster
- London, United Kingdom
In addition to major design projects, including proposals for a Gin Palace, Dementia Clinic and Culinary Institute, I completed a series of research documents, including technical and strategic reports, in which detailing, legislative framework, value, procurement and technical analysis of my final design proposal were discussed, and extended pieces of writing; including my dissertation, 'the architecture of Haruki Murakami's fiction.'
+ Show more