You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Working primarily on off-price channel including daily allocations to off-price stores - Preparing sales analysis and visual packs for range planning and seasonal launches - Creating and sending store and trade reports including best sellers and ROS tracker - Updating line cards and WSSI - Liaising with production to collate product information for John Lewis buying team - Overseeing and processing stock movements and discrepancies on system - Setting up product for new seasons on internal system ensuring accurate data entry - Managing price files, markdowns and promotions - Competitor review and store visits - Organising samples and maintaining press and sales loans - Proactively requesting and moving stock between channels to fulfil the needs of the business and potentialise sales - Communicating with stores to support and potentialise sales - Collating and sending photography and product detail to buying team at John Lewis
- Working primarily on web, US and international markets - Working closely with buying team on web, US and Nordstrom store packages - Managing web process including allocations, organising samples to be shot for web, arranging and sending photography and product information to host stores for SKU detail and web codes - Pulling web best-sellers boards and presenting to key merchandising and buying team members along with analysis of performance, ideas and competitor activity - Analysis on store performance (including web), product performance and sales - Planning and processing wholesale orders for Nordstrom and UAE stores - Liaising with host and store staff to support and respond to requests - Sending out VM materials and guidelines to stores - Competitor review and store visits
- Customer service and sales including personal styling - Work shadowed Buyer on selection buying appointments - Attended LFW and Scoop International through work - Accurately entering new stock on system including pricing - Checking and processing orders and stock - Visual merchandising of mannequins, windows, rails and displays - Creating and uploading content to company blog and social media - Key holder and left in position of responsibility on numerous occasions upon manager’s absence
• Compiling recent press and look books using Photoshop and InDesign • Updating social media including creating content • Running press email and handling requests • Organising press samples and gifting • Updating press database • Communicating with PR company • Assisting with sample sale and press day
• Preparing and setting up for the show and various other organisational tasks • Assisting in organisation of model castings and fittings and model dressing at show
• Processing press loans and press returns • Updating the press book and maintaining show room displays
Buying including range planning, maths, critical path, responsible sourcing, order forms, trend forecasting and consumer research, researching the consumers and the broader market to forecast and develop trends, visual merchandising and experiential retailing, branding and marketing, product and concept development, business and research skills