April (soeren Hougesen)l is a small multidisciplinary studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Aprill works within the field of Design, Art and Branding. Aprill creates emotionally compelling, relevant, authentic brands and the experiences that bring them to life. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark. I co-operates with clients from several European countries doing identities, strategic design, positioning, branding, art direction, illustrations, product design and motion graphic. Client list consist of a wide range of brands and institutions covering everything from fashion to healthcare.
- Tattodoo Design ystemDesign system, UI , Onboarding, Styleguide and Motion Tattoodo is the world’s premiere destination for tattoo culture and lifestyle and the Global Booking Platform for reputable shops. Aprill Studio worked along the Tattodoo Team to create a UI design system for a new updates and refreshed Tattodoo look. Project encompasses In APP onboarding, Campaign video, Dashboard , Artist & Client Profile, Style Guide and Motion.
- Donkey Republic Re-brandingDesign system, Rendering, and in-app animation for the Danish bike sharing company Donkey Republic A complete design system that aims to Positioning Donkey Republic as the leading Scandinavian bicycle hero of urban mobility and a catalyst for more liveable cities, happier people, and a healthier environment. This project covers all basic brand elements, as well as UI/UX, Illustration and animation for in App use. Onboarding animation, web design and 3d rendering. (still to be implemented)
- JABIIIgnite Your game! Play on the edge of real and digital life. The Jabii connects to your phone using the Jabii app. Here you can customise your profile, change match settings, track stats, and record matches real-time. Aprill Studio worked with Jabii on developing a brand identity, 3d renders, design system, art direction, campaigns ,UI/ UX design for web and the Unity based Jabii App.
- Metabolism MonthNovo Nordisk Foundation & Copenhagen University Copenhagen University & Novo Nordisk Foundation host a yearly Conference covering various research topics. The 2021 conference was a online conference, stretching a month due to the 2020/2021 Covid – 19 pandemic. Aprill studio helped create the digital identity , covering art direction, interaction and motion as well as social designing the social campaign.
- The Danish Chamber OrchestraThe identity and heritage of The Danish Chamber Orchestra as a unifying cultural institution for 75 years is a strong brand with a huge audience. In addition to an outstanding artistic level, the orchestra is also known for its flexibility, curiosity, courage and great desire to challenge the limits of what a professional orchestra can and must do. Aprill helped DUO re-design and refresh the brand identity while maintaining their current logo mark. Rich in colours, interaction & animation View W
+ View all
Copenhagen, DenmarkFull Time
Children Fashion Wear - Shoe design - Printdesign - Branding - Motion - Sourching - Identiy
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Creative Direction
- Digital Design
- UI Design
- Packaging Design
- Print Design
- Interface Design