You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Hi there, I am currently working at the Creative Services at Turner Network, overseeing and delivering creative projects for promos and commercials for Cartoon Network and Boomerang in London. I have 4 years experience working in advertising in global companies in London. In my next role I would like to work for a renowned and award winning creative agency, where I can contribute to creating innovative advertising for exciting brands, to the highest standards. SPECIALITY AREAS Account Management Client Relationships Supervising creative work Budgeting and cost tracking TV production Supervising assistants, interns and executive Project Management Delivering commercial and promo campaigns Premiere proficient
• Managing relationships with Cartoon Network’s clients, external partners and EMEA markets •Managing project budgets and cost tracking •Building strategy for multiplatform campaigns to align with key objectives •Presenting for internal and external key stakeholders •Responsible of delivering promo and marketing campaigns to key stakeholders and other EMEA markets and clients •Planning and scheduling projects •Managing creative projects to make sure creative works is in line with brief, schedule and client expectation •Responsible of hiring freelancers, designer, producers and crew members •Supervising edits and animation work to make sure it comply with client expectation •Presenting results to key stakeholders, partners and clients •Managing team assistants, interns and executives •Planning and managing shoots
• Managing relationships with Vamonos key clients, Disney and Turner Network • Responsible of delivering promo and marketing campaigns to clients • Planning and scheduling projects • Managing creative projects to make sure creative works is in line with brief, schedule and client expectation • Responsible of hiring freelancers, designer, producers and crew members • Managing budgets and cost tracking • Supervising edits and animation work to make sure it comply with client expectation • Presenting results to key stakeholders, partners and clients • Supervising runners and being liable for crew members and talent on TV-shoots
• Managed PayPal and Avis digital marketing accounts across UK, NAM and EMEA markets • Building strategy to improve results and align with client objectives • Delivering and overseeing digital campaigns across search and web content • Budget managing and reporting to clients • Reporting and presenting results to clients • Planning and integration of digital strategies across 34 European markets and US market. • Training a team of executives and interns • Working closely with the creative team to develop design and content for client’s digital marketing campaigns and websites. • Supporting and presenting in new business pitches.'
• Managed Procter and Gamble's digital marketing accounts across UK, NAM and EMEA markets • Delivered and overseeing digital campaigns across search and web content •Built digital strategy and insights for clients • Budget managing and reporting to clients • Reported and presented to clients on a weekly basis
• Managed integrated digital marketing campaigns across 3 European markets (PPC, Social, SEO, Website Content, Display, Emails, Offline Campaigns) • Planned and managed website content in English and Swedish • Coordinated the creative process of digital campaigns with the creative team and web developers • Produced market research to identify new market growth opportunities