Sonia Castillo is a Graphic designer & Art director based in Madrid, working on both printed and digital projects for national and international clients, especialized on branding, visual identities, editorial design, web design and illustration. After working in several design studios and agencies, she runs her own Madrid-based studio. Clear Concepts, functionality and timeless solutions are the essential of her work.
- Festival Clásicos en Alcalá 2019Clásicos en Alcalá is one of the biggest classical theatre festivals in Spain, hosting various spectacles of different artistic disciplines such as theatre, music, dance and poetry for a month. The festival takes place in the city of Alcala de henares, the city of Cervantes and the focus of Spanish humanism and the golden century. Thanks to its centenary University founded by Cardinal Cisneros in 1499, it became the cultural centre of great writers such as Lope de Vega, Tirso de Molina, Calderón
- Brown Design GroupBrown Design Group, established in 1998, is one of the California´s leading residential and commercial interior design firms with offices in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. Their passion for creating stylish, organic and contemporary spaces is matched by the efficiency and creativity they bring to every project. Minimalism, cleanliness and elegance are the main elements to develop this identity. It has been built from the main principle of modernity, following the representative forms of archite
- diDomdiDom is a store located in the heart of Madrid's Golden Mile with more than 30 years of history, specializing in the sale of shoes and accessories for weddings and celebrations. We were asked to redesign the entire brand to completely change its old-fashioned image and position themselves in today's wedding markets. We wanted to reflect on the elegance and delicacy of the brand identity, as well as the quality and design of its products. We have developed a customised typographic logo and a s
- Pictury ArchvizBranding and Web design development for Pictury Archviz, an architectural visualization company that provides a wide range of visualization and animation solutions, developing visual strategies to explore, prefigure and force the boundaries of the design process. Pictury uses the lighting, the frame, the composition and the figuration as key elements providing added value to each image while keeping the architecture as the main centerpiece of their works. Always taking care even of all small de
- JasselJassel is a Spanish luxury accessory brand. Based around the themes of women contemporary and feminine confidence, we developed a simple but thoughtful logo that references the dual nature of woman, a professional and modern woman, but at the same time relaxed in her intimate moments. The identity reflects simplicity with style and elegance. The logotype was custom designed in timeless sans-serif typeface. Services: Art direction, Branding, Corporate Identity & Packaging design.
+ Show more
Creative & Art DirectorSonia Castillo Studio
Sonia Castillo is a Graphic designer & Creative director based in Madrid, working on both printed and digital projects for national and international clients, especialized on branding, visual identities, editorial design, web design and illustration
- Corporate Identity
- Art Direction
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design