You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
English Literature graduate with a long-term passion for media, current affairs, entertainment, and culture. Having worked across journalism, PR, and marketing, I have gained huge insight and numerous transferrable skills from each industry. My strongest abilities include excellent communication and interpersonal capabilities, a highly creative outlook, strong research and editing skills, and a love of working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.Locked Pro Plan feature
- General marketing across a portfolio of 5 trade expo shows. - Create email copy, design, and layout using 'Eloqua' system. - Design and arrange print for presentations, slides, welcome packs, invitations, etc. - Oversee and implement social media for various campaigns and sponsorship deals - Project manage deliverables for sponsored webinars.
- Contribute stories. - Edit content from others. - Design content layout and appropriate image sourcing. - Manage all social media platforms associated with website. - Collaborate with other bloggers and writers to maximise content and visibility.
- Assist PR Manager with all aspects; collate relevant press articles from daily newspapers, arrange press releases, organise promotional emails and implement social media. - Worked onsite at flagship show World Travel Market London's Press Centre: arranging interviews, coordinating interviewees, and assisting journalists and members of the press.
- Editorial Intern for Grazia Magazine. - Contribute online content for graziadaily.com. - Assist with all aspects of editorial tasks; e.g. writing online teaser, sourcing stockists for featured products, and transcribing interviews. - Assist the Features Writer with research for upcoming content. - Assist with the fashion cupboard.
- Assist Senior Journalists with all aspects of job role. - Interview members of the public and celebrities. - Contribute content for online and print editions of newspaper
- Compile and present half-hourly live traffic and travel bulletins to Jackie’s 800,000 listeners. - Work under extreme pressure to tight, non-negotiable deadlines. - Closely monitor traffic-tracking news system. - Manage Radio Jackie social media channels.
Travelled solo to USA, Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Cuba. Worked in hostels during this time.