I am a multi-disciplined graphic designer who loves to create striking designs with brand identities that tell a story. I like to mix my curiosity with marketing strategy to always create something innovative. After my time at Shillington College, my love for design really started to grow and from there, I knew it was what I wanted to do! I recently graduated from London College of Communication with a first-class honours degree in Graphic Branding & Identity. Throughout my degree and time at UAL I have developed a design style and problem-solving approach that allows me to add a unique twist to all of my designs.
- GT : Gold Top GinThe brief was to create a new alcohol brand with a distinctive & compelling sustainability story at its heart. I decided to take inspiration from milkmen, but with that classic martini addition... A twist! GT, the original Gold Top Gin. The gin has a ‘milkman’ twist and is actually made from expired milk and whey (lactose waste). This is one of the ways that the brand uses waste as a resource and gives it an afterlife. The circular approach for by-products and waste keeps things in a loop and
- FallenThe brief was to ‘Create a product, service or brand experience that is inspired by the Seven Deadly Sins.’ - Set by Rare Breed Fallen aims to create a place where you can escape what is allowed and venture into the debauchery and excitement of sin. Sinners are welcome to join the immersive experience and move through every circle of hell. I created an immersive event that has different rooms based on each sin and I took inspiration from Dante’s Inferno to do this. During the event, you are t
- Kew At HomeThe brief was to choose a cultural institution and design an identity & campaign for their annual membership scheme. Consider the way we interact with physical spaces. What this means for cultural institutions who heavily rely on memberships fees and need to adapt to the ‘new normal’ due to Covid. - Set by Studio Parallel I created the campaign called Kew at home, this would be the new membership identity that would celebrate everything you experience at Kew Gardens and bring it to you at home,
- REThe brief was to create a sustainable, eco-friendly brand that partners with universities and individuals in order to create a positive change for the environment. The company will need to get students interested through its marketing materials and its brand message. In response to the brief, I created RE whose mission is to design out waste in order to get more use out of what we have. RE is here to make the journey to circular waste as easy as possible for you. All you need to do is get into
- Next Level : GB&IThe brief was to create a visual brand and identity for the Graphic Branding and Identity (LCC) course graduate show. We decided to showcase this year’s graduates using the theme of a classic game of Tetris, an online game that teaches you to look at all your puzzle pieces and put them together to make a whole. Each one of our graduates is a key player that, when comes together create what we know to be GB&I! For the branding, I made sure to keep the Tetris feel throughout but combined it with
- IntersectThe brief was to conceptualise and design a creative campaign between a brand and a social cause. The pairing was BBC and intersectional feminism. Intersect is a new digital platform created in collaboration with the BBC. It aims to bring people from across different walks of life together around a table to learn about and discuss intersectional feminist issues and share their experiences in a collaborative and safe community. Intersect is a unique and multifunctional resource that not only gi
+ View all
VolunteerSoapbox Youth Centre
London, United KingdomFreelance
During my work experience with Soapbox youth centre I have worked on a variety of briefs from logo design and branding to poster and flyer designs. Working with the different sectors that Soapbox has I have been involved with digital pathway sessions, 3D printing, VR sessions and a variety of events. I have learnt new digital skills that compliment my design knowledge.
Digital Marketing TraineeFreeformers
London, United KingdomInternship
Training in Digital skills such as coding, campaigns, social media and digital marketing. During my time with Freeformers I have developed my teamwork skills and have used my project management skills throughout the process. We also developed our soft skills such as time management, verbal and visual communications and team collaboration.
+ Show more
- Print Design