You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Since graduating in July 2010, I have over six years work experience within various creative environments. Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills – self-motivated and driven with a passion for writing. In my spare time I am the editor for my own zine 'Achey Breaky Heart' which is currently sold online and in store in both USA and Japan. It was recently featured on Dazed Digital and has been recommended by Hunger Magazine as one of their 'Top Five Feminist Reads'.
- Work alongside the Events Manager in planning and logistics of in house events including quarterly Futures Forums and the bi-annual Trend Briefing attracting 500 attendees - Write weekly ‘seed’ and ‘insight’ pieces regarding latest trends, new brands and events which are published directly onto the LS:N Global website. - These pieces are concise 150 – 250 word assignments targeted at brands and experts across five key sectors; Beauty, Food and Drink, Tech, Luxury and Retail - Work with the Marketing team to send out weekly EDM emails – this involves liaising with the content and sales teams to produce and schedule everything within set deadlines. - Experience using CMS and Campaign Monitor
- Provided personal assistant support to the CEO. This involved extensive diary management and travel bookings. - Provided team assistant support to the wider business which included; booking travel, reserving meeting rooms, ordering stationary/equipment and general admin tasks - Supported the Culture and Events Manager with all events taking place at Lyst Studios
- Acted as Personal Assistant to the Group Tax director, Head of HR and as a shared resource amongst the rest of the team. - Highly organised and proficient in diary management and travel arrangements. - Daily tasks include; booking meeting rooms, variety of admin tasks, creating and distributing board packs for quarterly board meetings and arranging conference calls with global offices. - Worked alongside the Group Company Account to ensure all invoices are logged, signed off and paid monthly.
- Responsible for the organisation and processing of all event bookings, finance invoicing, and daily sales reports run through Excel. - Acted as a point of contact for all customer care issues and enquiries. - Worked closely with the Events Manager and Event Director - Co-ordinated speaker administration prior to event as well as assisting with the production of event manuals, signage, holding slides and branding
- Acted as Joint Project Manager for a number of projects including a TV Commercial for Google. Was involved with all aspects of the project – from receiving the client brief and relaying this to the creative team in the studio to managing time and budget constraints. - Also responsible for providing client with finished work and communicating relevant feedback to studio. - Marketing Assistant aspect of the role included; research into potential clients i.e. Advertising Agencies, Creative Directors etc and engaging them with the unique nature of Radium, updating databases of correspondence and sending out marketing mail outs.
- Worked within the Music and VIP team – acting as personal assistants for members of the concierge sourcing tickets for sold out and on sale concerts and festivals in the UK and Worldwide - Personally responsible for sourcing tickets for high profile ‘meet and greet’ packages, BRIT award access and after party and a number of exclusive Glastonbury VIP packages - Solely responsible for training and mentoring of new individuals within the team - Spearheaded a new training initiative and program - which involved targeting current weaknesses within the ticket buying process and creating a strategy to overcome these