I am a freelance illustrator and multidisciplinary designer based in South London. This year I have worked with Boomerang, Camden Town Brewery, Friends Of The Earth, Pip & Nut and MOB Kitchen. Previous to that I worked as a motion and graphic designer at Warner Media on the children's channel Cartoon Network which was my first job after graduating university.
- Friends Of The Earth - Green Futures - Illustrated T-shirtAlong with six other illustrators I was asked to design a t-shirt that showed the world I want to live in after the pandemic has passed ‘A celebration of what our planet could look like if we decided to look after it’. My design is inspired by how we have been reunited with nature during the pandemic and through doing so how I feel ‘our eyes have been opened’ and have forced us to think in a more ethical manner. Without Nature I don’t know how we would have got through 2020 and I hope its impor
- Car Supplement Illustrations for the Sunday Telegraph - The ultimate guide to buying a family carA cover illustration and collection of spot character illustrations to go alongside photo's of cars and the article itself 'The ultimate guide to buying a family car'. Published in the Sunday Telegraph August 2022.
- Mob Kitchen Article IllustrationsAs part of Mob Kitchen’s new website Mob Life has been introduced which is a new part of the website which holds all non-recipe content such as articles. I am lucky to have been given the ongoing job of illustrating some of these articles every month which have been an absolute pleasure to work on.
- THE CARTOON NETWORK CHRISTMAS COMPETITION 2019Here’s a watch and win competition Idea I pitched and then helped to bring to life for Cartoon Network. Viewers had to watch out for idents during the break and then had to go online to answer a question. The concept of the watch and win was to have a Factory that characters would move through to receive a Christmas Make-over and the question posed to Cartoon Network’s Viewers would be ‘Who has entered the Christmas Factory today?’.
Motion and Graphic DesignerWarnerMedia
- London, United KingdomFull Time
My time at Cartoon Network Started as an internship and then developed into a designer role. My role was to collaborate with producers to create promo's and other content that would be played in-between programmes on the channel. At my time at Cartoon Network I also worked on some special illustrative projects such as creating event decorations and creating murals for the new office walls in Old Street.
- Abobe Creative Suite
- Idea Generation
- Editorial Illustration
- Motion Graphics
- Graphic Design