24-year-old French with International Relations Graduate, with a love for popular culture and Music. I am currently interning in the Commercial Affairs department of Universal Music, where I provide digital partner account management support, and global campaign promotional assistance and co-ordination for both Spotify, Apple Music and Deezer. I also have a passion for writing about the Music world, and contribute on a freelance basis to gal-dem magazine, where I hold interviews, and contribute music-related articles, including album reviews, and music premieres.
• My role involves working with the Commercial Partnerships team who spearhead global promotions and campaigns for UMG's artists, and assisting digital partners, primarily Spotify & Apple Music, in their efforts to deliver compelling and competitive music services around the globe. • The team also delivers key internal functions such as best practice training to Universal’s companies worldwide across 58 countries where digital partners have a presence or plans for future rollout. • Additionally, I assist the International Digital Pricing team to implement and communicate pricing strategy across multiple teams in global markets.
• Contribute on a freelance basis to gal-dem, a cultural magazine, created and written by women of colour. • My work includes; reviewing and premiering music, attending/reviewing events as well as holding one-to-one interviews.
• The main focus of my role was to increase brand awareness for Spotify on Warwick campus by delivering experiential marketing campaigns through promotional events, parties and merchandise distribution to students at Warwick. • Notable campaigns include playlist creation using targeted streaming data, Spotify supported events, and a number of nationwide competitions between university students
• DIY Space For London is a cooperatively-run social arts centre who offer low cost creative facilities, meeting rooms and social space as well as space for screenings, talks and performances. • My role included; organising and allocating volunteers to events and made sure they ran smoothly. • I was also responsible for typical administrational duties including data entry, writing newsletters and contacting members. • I additionally helped to secure music entertainment for the space's first birthday event
• Selected to write up a report on the most noteworthy music events at the Youth Takeover Festival at the Rich Mix arts centre. • Events included "Talent Takeover" by Link Up TV, and 'Bridging the Gap: Women in Music' by gal-dem Zine
• Responsible for leading, inspiring and developing a team of twelve young people aged between 15 and 17yrs over a 4 week NCS programme which included skills building, community development projects, and fundraising.
Graduate with a 2.1 in French with International Relations including a year placement at the University of Montpellier (Paul-Valery).
A-Levels: French (B) History (A*) Economics (A) Biology (B AS level)