Hi there! I'm a multi-disciplinary creative professional based in North London. I'm available for freelance and full-time positions in make-up work for editorial, fashion, beauty and artistic shoots/film. I am also available as a freelance designer, art director and illustrator. I have over 6 years in professional makeup from private to editorial and conceptual. I have over 8 years' experience in Art Direction, design and advertising, and have produced work for a wide variety of South African and global brands. These range from some of Africa's biggest banks, to global FMCG brands, to creative start-ups. My unique and diverse creative skillet makes me a valuable addition to any creative agency, studio or project. If you think l'd be a great addition to yours, please don't hesitate to get in touch. https://www.instagram.com/sradha_vadher/ https://www.instagram.com/sradha_mua/ https://www.instagram.com/_familia.r/
- MUA + Post + Creative for Collab beauty shootBeauty Collaboration,12 Sept 2021. Makeup, Creative, Post Edit @sradha_mua Photographer, Post Edit @paulshiakallis Stylist @lebogangramfate Makeup @sradha_mua Hair @_hair.technique_ Model @queenshoko Model @_thsego_m Model @x_goth_hippy_x Studio @westcliff_studio
- MUA for CULTURE ICON Magazine, 2021Inspired by the imperfections of beauty, @lebogangramfate and I explore specific topics: Expectation - We reveal little ‘faults’ that people are expected to hide: from stray hairs; concealed eyebrows; skin blemishes to hair nets. Social Status - What may be deemed tacky or cheap by one person, is acknowledged with pride by another. Anonymity - The tools of beauty afford us the opportunity to create alter ego’s to remain anonymous or to flaunt a new persona. Styling @lebogangramfate Makeup @srad
- MUA for FGUK Magazine. Nobody, somebody, 2021In an Exclusive art series titled “Nobody, Somebody“ by photographer Paul Shiakallis for FGUK Magazine. Shiakallis alongside muses Thuli Ngcobo, Gontse and Kevin look deeper at the blurring line between us IRL and our social media selves. Expressed through social media and its parallel to theatre, where one is expected to perform whilst under the audience’s scrutiny. Likes and follower count has become the driving force behind all social media platforms, it’s just not enough to create for onesel
- Creative Director for The Pulse_za StartupI created the branding from start to finish for the first South African Instagram news channel for millenials which is growing rapidly. I was responsible for the Art direction across all media including photoshoot styling, set styling, fashion styling, style moodboards, makeup, tone, all social media content, copywriting daily headlines, content curation etc.
- RETROGRADEA direct copy of Albert Lynch's "Jeanne d'Arc" 1903 inspired by the song "Retrograde" by James Blake You’re on your own, in a work you’ve grown Don’t let the hurdle fall So be the girl you loved, Be the girl you loved / I’ll wait, so show me why you’re strong Ignore everybody else, We’re alone now I’ll wait, so show me why you’re strong Ignore everybody else, We’re alone now / Suddenly I’m hit Is this darkness or the dawn And your friends are gone And your friends won’t come So show me where yo
+ View all
MUA/Creative Graphic Designer/Art Director/ArtistSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working with Jana + Koos and Red Beerd on a freelance basis creating and assisting with print and digital design briefs for clients, My Friend Ned, Your Girlfriend, Africa Bank and The Performance Agency Along with this I created a brand "FAMILIA.r" where I successfully created fine art pet portraits through the beginning of lockdown and now on a regular commission basis. I create makeup looks for portrait shoots and creative shoots in my free time as a professional makeup artist.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Makeup
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Editoral Design
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Beauty
- Branding Identity
- Digital Design
- Social Media
Information DesignUniversity of Pretoria
- Pretoria, South Africa
UP is one of the top five universities in South Africa, according to the 2019-2020 rankings by the Centre for World University Rankings.