• Promoted 16 Masters programmes, representing Manchester Business School to offer holders to help them with their queries and during one to one campus meetings. • Problem solver, responded on e-mail, queries related to course modules and ensure the viability of their decision of studying postgraduate course during open day events.
• Audited financial statements and Balance Sheets on skeptical basis. • Performed successfully on Taxation and Company Laws work. • Prepared official correspondences to Judicial Indian Taxation Authorities on appeal matters. • Analytical skills practiced by processing financial data. • Developed case study by determining factors enabled in reviving itself from a loss-making firm to profitable firm further used understanding to consult clients. • Assisted in due diligence study of an MNE attainable by acquisition and ensured it to be a prosperous investment in foreseeable future.
• Developed an expansion plan recognizing demand for storage service, benefitted in achieving economies of scale in operation and reducing operational costs. • Negotiated with suppliers in process setting up modernized Cold Storage system machinery, an initiative resulted in saving in electricity cost and cooling efficiency. • Supervised financial accounts to review outstanding amounts and potential bad debts
• Audited financial statements and Balance Sheets on skeptical basis. • Performed successfully on Taxation and Company Laws work
• Revised manufacturing process of wardrobe locks moulds benefitted less defective at finishing stage and increased upto 100 %customer satisfaction. • Promoted Locks business by marketing products on national B2B websites, succeeded in attracting more business customers growing 30% sales.
Dissertation: Competitive Advantages of Emerging Economy Companies - a case study of Bharti Airtel Ltd. • Core modules: MNE Management, Marketing Issues in International Business, Economic Analysis of MNE, Fundamentals of International Business, Financial Risk Management, Institutions and Firms Internationalization Strategies, International Competitiveness, Business Strategies and Innovation Management.
Core modules: Management, Mathematics, Auditing, English, Insurance, Banking, Economics, Statistics, Information Technology, Direct and Indirect taxes.