- providing customer support and quality assurance of order processes o effectively communicating/resolving service, order and product manufacturing errors in a time-sensitive manner - acting ecommerce menswear buyer coordinating with U.K. fashion retailers o placing orders with brands and third party suppliers ranging from luxury to the high-street: Burberry, Paul Smith to Topman, UO
- creator and operator of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter accounts - producing on-brand original content: photography, design and copy - social media ambassador and consultant to all lower mainland Gap stores - corresponding with Gap Social Stylists and HQ on campaigns, promotions and execution of in-store events - interacting with consumers on platforms and answering inquiries - reporting weekly on KPIs of followers, engagement and traffic
- scheduling and posting content across all brand social platforms using CMS - creating posts from online editorial content - building online galleries from global market events - writing/adapting copy aligned with trending SEO - participating in brand creative meetings re: social strategy - brainstorming concept and art direction - assisting on photo and video shoots - coordinating with PR team - reporting weekly on KPIs produced with insights and analytics programs - researching daily trends in media, advertising and communications - coordinating creation and selection of posts to boost with digital marketing team - building out Pinterest and Tumblr accounts - sourcing brand, ugc and 3rd party content - coordinating influencer campaign (#theblankcanvas) - handling outreach and inventory packaging/distribution
- coordinating Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr accounts - implementing and managing a content calendar with organized posting schedule - writing/adapting copy for email campaigns - utilizing email platforms to update subscribers (Marketo, MailChimp)
Stylist in the Men's department of the high-end luxury department store, Holt Renfrew, selling for The Kooples.
- creator and operator of Instagram account (see above @GapPacificCentre responsibilities) - leader of associates in team of 50+ employees for high volume flagship - customer service, visual merchandising and inventory management - training new employees in business processes and product info - handling opening and closing responsibilities