Stefano Falconi is a Graphic Designer with +7 years of experience currently bouncing between London+Milan, specialized in visual identity and concept design with a keen interest in typography. He recently worked with Accept&Proceed, Pentagram Design, Studio Rejane Dal Bello and DesignStudio in London, and Pomo, Leo Burnett, and Cb'a Design in Italy.
- Scrolless App and Campaign - Don't scroll your life awayThe average person scrolls through their smartphone at a pace of: 8.286km per year, 22.7 meters per day, 62,000 words per day, 4 hours per day. Per person. The aim of the project is to make people aware of the time we are wasting scrolling our screens. Can we save time from scrolling and use it to do something more meaningful? Project developed during my MA with the collaboration of Rejane Dal Bello & Chrysostomos Naselos.
- Under The Surface - Milan City GuideThe real soul of a city may not be found on the surface and needs to be digged up, discovered and felt. “Under the Surface Milan” will guide you through independent associations in the city and will give a voice for rebels who quit the system and created and expressed new autonomous ideas. The guide will introduce those unconventional city spaces and will offer a glimpse on the contrast: how the city looks and how it really feels. Project developed in collaboration with Raffinerie.
- Polistic - Branding my city, a living cartographyOur body is like the model of a city. It is the place of residence not only of our organs but also our character. Our self as a city which houses events and at the same time as a body producing sounds, movement, enjoyment, pain, illness? Everything functions properly so that we can use all of our senses. Polistic city is divided into 7 Areas for 7 Chakra. From the heart forest of the city, which is the first and more important area of the city, 6 main roads spread and define the different area
- Musaico - Modular visual identity for open museums in ComoCivic Museums of Como open up to young people and to the environment with Musaico project. The project aims to enhance the Civic Museums by turning them into places of experimentation and cultural production through a series of actions aimed at expanding visitors target: from children to their parents and grandparents, from local youth to tourists. The final objective is to encourage citizens in the development of new ways of experiencing the city museum system.
- Les Chants Magnétiques - Vibrant and magnetic visual identity for an electronic music festivalWaste, alienation, discordant interaction, attraction, and repulsion. These are the processes that Marker Events and the “Teatro Sociale di Como” are working on to make the experience of spectators full of enjoyment. Thanks to the combination of lyrical sounds and electronic samples, with an experimental performance of “Electronic Opera”, formed by Elettrosensi Laptop Ensemble, a group of students at the Como Conservatory, directed by professors Marco Marinoni and Luca Richelli.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Visual Identity
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Concept Creation
- Communication Design
- Packaging Design