I am a Graphic Designer who is passionate about the environment and making a positive difference in the world through design. The main areas of design I enjoy include branding, advertising, packaging and layout. I am a determined, hard-working, thoughtful designer always looking to learn new skills and strategies with every design project.
- Nourish - Earth Conscious MylkThe Brief: Reduce single use plastics. Nourish is an earth conscious mylk delivery company. Stocking plant based mylk drinks in reusable glass bottles to reduce CO2 produced by animal agriculture, and to help reduce plastic pollution in the drinks industry. Customers are encouraged with incentives through the app to return their glass bottles for reuse.
- Make in Sheffield Placement BriefThe brief involved creating a brand identity for a platform to advertise creative workshops in Sheffield. This was a part of my placement at Eleven Design. The logo incorporates a hand made 'stitch' typeface and alongside this I created a series of craft illustrations.
- Plush Quarters BrandingThe Brief: Create a brand identity and apply it to relevant touch points for a unique hotel in Sheffield. Plush Quarters is an independent, modern, middle range hotel in Sheffield city centre with homely touches. Targeting a wide range of audience members including: prospective students with their guardians, business people visiting and individuals who have overrun their shopping trip in Sheffield. Plush Quarters embodies the touch of elegance and a place to sleep, while the logo represents t
- Everything About One Thing PublicationA publication of the uses of Bostik adhesives; utilising existing packaging and designing playful illustration to create a friendly visual tone throughout the journal. With illustrated cards and challenges inside the packaging, creating an interactive exhibition.
- Think - Climate Change App and Advertisements‘Think’ the app encourages plant based eating by shocking the consumer with facts about animal agriculture’s CO2 consumption, through infographics, facts and additional links. The consumer is given easy swaps and recommendations. Alongside this are promotional posters for the app, asking the consumer philosophical questions and giving them the power to make positive environmental change.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Sheffield Hallam University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThis course teaches the principles of Graphic Design and experiments with materials, processes and technology to develop professional, practical skills in this continually expanding field. Students are encouraged to: Experiment with a variety of techniques and materials, both traditional and future-facing. Develop the confidence to deal with new technologies and propose innovative, creative solutions. Work with practicing designers who bring their experience and networks to the course. Develop30
Graphic Design InternEleven Design
- Sheffield, United KingdomInternship
On my placement I completed two live briefs, both of which were with tight deadlines, enabling me to manage my time more effectively. Furthermore, I built on my knowledge of the branding process through the brief ‘Make in Sheffield’. Within this brief I created a brand identity, a promotional leaflet and newspaper. Overall the experience has been very beneficial by learning more about how a design studio is run, including the process; from meeting the client, designing, proofing and sending to print.
Work ExperienceThe Pull Agency
- Shalford, UKInternship
In my one week of work experience at The Pull Design Agency, I had a taste of a live brief they were doing for Andertons music shop in Guildford. Overall it gave me an insight into the creative process of creating a brand identity using Photoshop, and running through the stages e.g. shopfront, website, logo and merchandise.
+ Show more
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Time Management
- Branding Design