Do you really want to delete project Winner of British Airways 2015 `Inspire Us` Photography Competition?
I view the world through images and I store my experiences as pictures in my mind, which gives me an endless supply of colourful visual creativity to tap into to produce unusually unique and interesting work, whether it involves photos, sugar art, copy or administrative duties. I am also a tri-lingual, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, and a strong academic record. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and can develop innovative and timely solutions to problems. I left my administrative role in Banking to return to University in the pursuit of a degree that will lead to a creative role, allowing me to utilise the skills that fill me with passion - marketing, advertising, communications, photography and design. Having completed my degree with a predicted 1st class, I am now seeking an exciting opportunity to work within a creative environment as a junior or intern to learn the technical side whilst contributing my ideas. and bringing my lively and open-minded personality to your company.
• Assistant to Senior MD, 1 Director and team within Financial Sponsors and Leverage Finance Group, IBD. • Extensive diary management and client liaison, on average arranging 15-20 UK and global client meetings simultaneously with multiple attendees from across the Credit Suisse IBD group, therefore exceptional organisation and working at a fast pace accurately is essential. • Arranging multiple international client meetings per day which require complex itineraries and travel arrangements. • Updating client meeting spread sheet each day for the Financial Sponsors MD and ensuring this is sent out daily. • Large volume of expenses due to team travelling frequently – Manage offshore and onshore expenses.
• EA to team of 6 within IBD EMEA Consumer Retail Group (CRG) – including the 2 Co-Head’s of CRG, MD/ Director/ VP/ Associate level. • Managing multiple complex diaries and extensive liaison with international clients to arrange meetings worldwide at suitable venues. • Ensuring all clients attendees are accurately recorded into the database for meetings. • Organising international travel (Flights, Eurostar, hotels, trains and cars abroad) – MD’s and Directors travel to client meetings 2-3 times a week. Completing visa applications within tight deadlines as meetings are often confirmed close to the meeting date. • Complete a large volume of expenses as the team travel regularly, using SAP Expense system.
• Provide full support for Head of EMEA Risk Management, Institutional Sales and Trading FID Division, in a fast-paced trading floor environment. • Extensive diary management and co-ordination of meetings across multiple time zones, provide full phone coverage for the Firm management team and 2 further EA’s. • Arranging complex international travel including itineraries, foreign currency and visa applications. • Provide further administrative assistance to 6 MD’s – expenses, travel arrangements, prepare meeting materials. • Organising internal and external dinners and lunches at suitable venues for clients. • Prepare a wide range of PowerPoint presentations for Board meetings. • Complete expenses using Concur. • Provide holiday and sickness cover for 2 Senior Executive Assistants – includes support for the Head of Institutional Sales and Trading FID Division.
• Supported the Global and UK Corporate Marketing team of 35 members. • Extensive diary and email management for MD and Director level within the marketing team. • Responsible for creating, proof reading and finalising marketing material and PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use. • Handled executive box allocations and tickets for the O2, Premier League and hospitality. • Managed relationships with suppliers and agencies to process invoices up to 100K, relating to marketing events and hospitality. Maintained the marketing spend and events data spreadsheet. • Marketing administrative procedures - monthly expenses reconciliation, arranging UK and overseas travel and accommodation. • Co-ordinated team facilities e.g. office stationery supplies, ordering branded merchandise for marketing events, couriers, monitoring incoming and outgoing post, IT support, recording holiday/ sick leave.
• Assisted the Marketing and Communications Director in preparing a wide variety of internal and external publications - posters, leaflets and brochures using software packages Microsoft and Adobe suite. • Produced and managed the artwork and content of the internal staff magazine ‘Stars’. • Online communications – updated the intranet and internet and social media with Facebook and Flickr • Liaised with local press and suppliers in the co-ordination of events to encourage public engagement. • Carrying out financial assessments with tenants and monitoring local government housing records.
Marketing Business Degree with heavy focus on digital and direct marketing across all industries. I completed my Dissertation on digital Marketing - online visual merchandising (VMD) on retail apparel websites as a tool for influencing purchase behaviour and return intention.
Modules: Project Management in Marketing - A Managing Marketing - A Developing Customer Value through Marketing -B Marketing Planning Process - B
Modules: Marketing Essentials - A Marketing Information and Research - A Assessing the Marketing Environment - B Stakeholder Marketing - C
Winner of British Airways `Inspire Us` Photography Competition out of 20,000 entrants. I accompanied the British Airways Photographer and BBH Creative director to Bordeaux and worked with them to shoot the photo for their next advertising campaign which will out in May 2015, across all digital media as well as billboards, print, bus and tube adverts. http://inspire-us.britishairways.com/entries/view/1815