A freelance English copywriter based between London and Amsterdam. I've worked across campaigns for lifestyle, fashion, tech, travel, hospitality and more. My clients include: Nike, Adidas, Wrangler, Tommy Hilfiger, Scotch & Soda, Heineken, Uber, Booking.com, The Student Hotel and Insight Timer.
- Adidas Terrex Two CampaignA global 360 campaign for adidas outdoor, launching the new long-distance trail running shoe: the TERREX TWO Ultra Parley. As lead creative copywriter on this project, I worked on the initial concept, through to film storyboarding, VO script, adidas Creator interviews and final copy for digital and social channels.
- Nike Back To School CampaignA creative digital campaign across Nike EMEA, targeting students returning to school and university. The overarching concept 'Can't Teach This' merged the worlds of school and sport through an irreverent, style-led attitude, rolled out across all digital channels. I pitched two concepts, and you'll find them both below.
- Nike Blazer Low CampaignCollaborating with the Nike London team, I created a new tagline and manifesto for the updated Blazer Low to be used across Nike.com, the Nike App, retail and social. The concept blended two themes: the boldness of pursuing your dreams and the relentless spirit of the NikeWomen consumer.
- Wrangler TEXAS jeans campaignTEXAS jeans are Wrangler's authentic signature fit. I worked on a FW20 campaign across video and print to promote the TEXAS range including two new iconic cuts: the TEXAS Taper and TEXAS Slim. My concept was 'Together we ride', capturing the spirit of friendship, camaraderie and adventure – in TEXAS, you find the fit, and the freedom.
- Tommy Hilfiger Retail ScreensWorking agency-side, I created UX copy direction for an interactive retail experience, based in the Tommy Hilfiger store. Customers would use the touch screens to search for products, sizes and styles, delivered to them in-store or at home, with further information on each product. The copy was short, succinct and functional, without losing the Tommy tone of voice.
+ View all