I'm looking for people who purchase music specifically in physical form (vinyl /cd etc) to interview on the topic of album art
potential guests to interview discussing the topic of album art and it's importance as both actual artwork and how it aides the music
Does anyone know how I can record a phone call in a interview-esque way?
- Parish RebrandHere are some assets I designed for a local night called Parish for their latest event at Last Pub Standing on the 7th of May 2021. This package includes a Facebook banner, a square poster, an Instagram story poster, the logo pattern running on a square format (could be used as a profile picture) and the names of the DJ's behind the night in the style of the logo that I also created. The colour Green seems to make another appearance in my designs but I'm not complaining. I was really inspired b
- Album Art Galerie's Audio Guide Tapeshttps://albumgalerie.art/charissec Audio Guide Tapes, a new series of interviews by Album Art Galerie whereby we let our guest select five pieces of album art to display in the gallery and guide you through the selections while you view them. Listen to the very first episode featuring @charisseec while you have a look at her selections in the gallery space.
- ALBUM ART GALERIEAlbum Art Galerie (pronounced gah·luh·ree) is a project looking at the importance of album artwork in a musical context. The aim for this is to amplify the role album art plays and appreciating how the artwork can be viewed as it's own artistic entity. As a curator whose workflow has been limited due to COVID-19 restrictions, I wanted to appropriate elements of a physical gallery to the digital space. With the social media usage increase over the lockdown period through recreational uses such
- Loose Cannon does CarnivalJoin us for a live broadcast of carnival sounds to go along with the bank holiday weekend. Playing everything from Reggae to Soca, Calypso to Dub and genres brought over by the Windrush Generation including Grime, Join us for a live broadcast of carnival sounds to go along with the bank holiday weekend. Playing everything from Reggae to Soca, Calypso to Dub and genres that were heavily influenced by them including UK Funky, Jungle, Grime and more. Simply visit www.loosecannon.info on the 31s
- 'Happy You Called' - Tadi the GreatI designed the artwork for my musical project titled 'Happy You Called' under the pseudonym 'Tadi the Great'. This project sees me explore various subjects through my productions and ear for samples. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this body of work and appreciate the friends that dug the crates with me on the search for samples. The artwork features a collaged picture of myself taken from my set at Norwich Arts Centre earlier this year. If you give a listen, feel free to tell me what you thought
- LowCUTLowCUT is the name of my show on Keakie and I curate everything around it. LowCUT lends it's name from the filter effect whereby there the low frequencies are removed from an audio signal (sometimes referred to as a hi-pass filter). I chose that name as I feel through this show I will be filtering out the sounds that are not needed in a mix and giving the listener an interesting selection of sounds. I would be looking at a wide range of genres from across the globe (this is represented by the us
- Creative Art Direction
- Sound Engineering
- Event Management
- Idea Generation
- Poster Design
- Visual Art
- Common Sense