I am a multidisciplinary senior designer, with over 8 years experience, focusing on helping brands work hard, both visually and strategically. My work covers brand identities, packaging, environmental design, digital design and art direction. I have learnt basic CSS and HTML as I’m curious about how digital technologies can be used for creative as well as solving problems for business. My portfolio includes a wide range of collaborative and commissioned projects from different scales of client, from start-ups to globally recognised brands.
- SpareRoomSpareRoom is the UK’s leading flat and house share site with over 7 million users. With a renewed focus on growing the US business and new competition entering the market, they recognised they needed to build a more emotional connection with audiences. I helped to create the new visual identity around the concept of a balanced home and the brand concept of ‘Find Home Together’. Working closley with Colophon Foundry I led the project to create a custom typeface for the project; SpareRoom Sans. T
- Hilo YogaHilo is a UK based yoga company that focuses on creating classes that not only help move the body, but also help with mental wellbeing. I worked closely with the founder to help shape her idea into a reality, defining a new name, creating the brand identity and designing and building the website. The identity is inspired by the flow of the body, as it links each yoga move into a sequence. I created a custom word mark that reflects this organic form, linking both high and low elements of each c
- Build A BearBuild A Bear is an experience-led retailer founded in 1997 who pioneered an interactive process in which a stuffed animal of choice is assembled and customised during a store visit. It has over 400 stores across the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, Middle East & Mexico. I worked with them on their global brand refresh including creating a new identity system with a new bear icon, a refreshed colour palette, custom illustrations, photography shoot and bespoke typeface. To create the typeface
- Tutti & CoFounded 11 years ago, Tutti & Co, is a British jewellery and home wares company. They have had a desire to grow the business and migrate to more upscale wholesalers whilst opening their own retail stores. They required a brand which would allow it to better reflect its unique lifestyle and appeal to a more aspirational customer. I helped to create the brand identity after working with the founder and hearing about her love of craft and design which lead to creating a ‘T’ as the core symbol which references a jewellery makers pin tool. Another key part of the new identity was the use of more craft materials and textures across their other touch points. I also helped to guide how they shot their products and the overall styling of the products.
- 23 Capital23 Capital are a specialist finance and solutions company focused exclusively on the Sports, Music, Entertainment & Lifestyle sectors whether individuals or teams. We were approached to re-banded their old and out dated brand to signify their new I worked with 23 Capital to create a brand identity based on how their brand balances practical with passion to deliver unique financing and solutions. Along with working on the core identity I also led the website re-design project along with creating their printed applications. www.23-cap.com
- Satellite 414Satellite 414 is a brand new PR agency that represents a huge range of globally recognised brands and artists from Bjork to Lewis Hamilton. They approached us to create a new brand that would help them stand out in a crowded market and give them a recognisable voice globally. I worked with them helping to create their new brand identity system including tone of voice, launch campaign, website and bespoke typeface. To create the typeface I created the first cut and worked closely with typographer Mitja Miklavcic to refine it. The ligature characters where created to showcase their close relationship with their clients.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working as a freelance design director with a digital focus across a range of different global clients.
Senior DesignerIdea is Everything
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Idea is Everything is a branding, strategy and creative digital agency based in London and Bangkok.
+ Show more
- Graphic Branding
- Graphic Communication
- Web Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Corporate Identity