An integrated designer with over 18 years experience I provide end-to-end solutions which meet your design requirements; further enhancing your business. I have strong conceptual skills, capable of grasping complex positioning strategies and finding brand identity solutions to enhance brand strategy. Whether it's creating a logo, refining an existing brand to reflect a more targetted proposition, advertising and promoting your business... I can deliver results.
- Royal Epping Forest Golf Club - RebrandRoyal Epping Forest Golf Club, founded in 1888 and granted Royal patronage the same year by Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught. There are just 64 golf clubs around the world that have a valid 'Royal' title bestowed by a member of the British Monarchy, 35 of them are in the UK & Ireland. 'National Club Golfer' noted golf memberships in the UK were coming under pressure due to a decline in the number of players. With this in mind, REFGC needed to evolve the existing brand identity. The current log
- XLinSport Brand identityXLinSport is the first interactive educational football app that connects grassroots football coaches with their parents and players. XLinSport covers the theoretical and practical fundamentals of the game and uses automated quizzes to monitor learning. Working closely with the team at XL, I brought my previous experience having worked on Chelsea Football Club's digital campaign presentations. The rebrand needed to be dynamic and fit for purpose across an array of media.
- Different Class Learning - Brand identityDifferent Class Ltd will be introduced into the primary school sector to begin with (this is subject to broaden as the brand develops!). A learning mentor based service with the underlying philosophy of building trust and a relationship bewtween the mentor and the families. Everything will be centered around the child's wellbeing and understanding how they feel. Bespoke plans will be written for the children depending on the area of education they need help with. This was an inspiring project
- Kenna Recruitment - Brand identity designKenna Recruitment (Formally known as Kenna Associates) a professional recruitment consultancy for the construction sector. The Directors at Kenna commissioned me to rebrand the company in order to show increased brand awareness, clean, dynamic, contemporary look and feel which had been lacking from the previous identity. After researching the sector and studying direct competition we developed and presented 4 concepts that reflected the brief and the clear ethos that Kenna Recruitment was t
- Redhall Honey - Packaging and brand identity designToday, local honey is still used to improve food and drinks, and many people also use it as a way to maintain good health. Raw, local honey contains many enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that your body needs — and it may even help prevent seasonal allergies. A purveyor of local honey Tom Rogers from Rickmansworth in Hertfordshire wanted to stand out from the crowd and use his new brand identity to advise the benefits of buying local for your honey needs.
+ View all
- Branding Corporate Identity Typography Logo Design
- Art Directing
- Creative Typography
- Design Layout Understanding
- Print Design
- B2B Communications
HND in Graphic Design MeritMiddlesex University
- United Kingdom
I have 5 years of further education - BTEC GNVQ Art & Design - 1993/94 BTEC National Diploma in Graphic Design - 1994/96 HND in Graphic Design - 1996/98 CMI Level 2 Award in Team Leading - 2015