Based in London, I'm a hardworking creative practitioner with skills across a wide variety of platforms specialising in both design and production. I am a graduate student from the University of Westminster who studied Contemporary Media Practice (BA). This is an interdisciplinary course that focuses on moving image, photography, interactive and digital media. My course has helped me to stay curious, open and flexible. I believe that every story/design deserves a unique approach to reach people in an engaging way. Thus, I like to explore new ways of communicating with users through my craft. I can successfully incorporate adobe softwares including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign into my work. I'm a confident collaborator, having worked in many areas of the creative industry. I can take a general direction and bring a product to life in order to meet both business requirements. Working with worldwide clients such as Lionsgate Uk, BBC, Rosco production, Strawberry Blond TV and Inspire me Korea. It has opened my eyes to the trend changes in the design industry. I have experience with graphic design across web, email or social and understand the principles of connecting with user needs to drive business objectives. Alongside this, I also gained experience as a production assistant, film editor and photographer. My understanding and ambition in the industry is strong and as a young recent graduate, I am able to produce work that can compete in the growing industry today. With years of fast paced company experience behind me, I believe I belong working in that exact environment especially for a role I feel so passionate about. I’m extremely organised and trustworthy and I will help to develop and push all design principals across all digital touch-points. Please contact me if you would like to see my portfolio
- Sadaqah SweetsCharity Graphic Designer A small family project running throughout Ramadan which donates money to refugee camps in Eygpt. The project is simple, a cone containing popular sweets and donations are sent to various refugee camps. The different refugee communities are mainly living within the urban areas of Cairo, where many face a very precarious legal and socio-economic situation. The charity they have chosen to fundraise for this year supports these communities by providing education, psychosoc
- Inspire Me KoreaSubscription Box Company Magazine Designer / Graphic Designer / Photographer This is a unique experience for Korean lovers - a monthly Korean Culture box encompassing a variety of elements including: Korean Food/Snacks, Beauty/Skincare, K-Pop merchandise, Cultural Souvenirs, Recipes, History, Trends, Language Learning, a magazine and much more - all beautifully tied into a different theme each month. Please contact me if you would like to see my portfolio
- Nascent ExhibitionGraphic Designer The students on Contemporary Media Practice annually blossom at their annual show held in Ambika P3 and Regents cinema.The diverse year group of students benefit from a world-leading school of media in the heart of the creative capital of the world. This was an opportunity to see the future in the media imaginations of the world. The exhibition includes a scope of works from moving image, new media and photography as well as interactive installations. Please visit my website t
Graphic designer and digital marketing executiveSadaqah sweets
London, United KingdomFreelance
-Assisted in managing the company’s online presence. -Worked with a team to ensure effective typography, logo design, branding and assets for website design.
Production designer, Art director and Production managerEventa productions
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Produced a short film named Sophies Map -Responsible for the visual layout, style and concepts of the film. -Lead on pitching and communicating new innovative ideas by designing mood-boards, technical drawings and presented prototypes to my team and professional panels. -Produced a fundraising page to raise £3000 for productions costs. -Promoted the film materials on various digital media platforms to engage potentials investors. -Responded to investors in a persuasive and articulate manner. -Designed promotional material including film posters and flyers on InDesign and Photoshop.
+ Show more
- Creating Stories
- Graphic Design
- Creative Technology
- Collateral Design
- Digital Design
- Print Design
- Art Direction
Outstanding achievement award31st season Calcutta International Cult Film Festival.-Sophie’s Map (2019 Short film) featured at Regents cinema in London. It was also showcased at Nascent 2019 - CMP Degree Show and Artrabbit. The film also won awards: Outstanding achievement award at the 31st season Calcutta International Cult Film Festival.