You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Logging footage for Railroad Alaska
- Worked on both African news and feature shows from the London office. - Editor of Africa Trending, a 15-minute weekly show looking at the latest African events and stories that were inspired by the continent. - I cut interviews, packages and promos for other shows including African Business Weekly, African Women to Watch, The African Energy Report, Africa in Focus and one off special shows when covering The World Economic Forum in Switzerland and Abuja. - Additionally for all our programming I logged the music cue sheets and archived broll footage.
-Worked on the video desk at Bloomberg’s London Headquarters to cut footage during live programming. - Cut packages for the company’s online service. - Sourced and prepared footage for upcoming news stories.
- Operated the autocue. - Mic’d up anchors, reporters and guests. - Regularly carried out the role of floor manager, involving having constant communication with the gallery and directing on set.
- Assisted in making copies of rushes. - Digitised footage. - Observed a sound dub.
- Digitised footage. - Worked as a freelancer for Tiger Bam to edit together a three-part dance routine tutorial for Punch Records.
- Digitised footage. - Edited together an interview sequence with Kenneth and Tammy Fisher of the Fisher House Foundation.
- Researched story ideas. - Located archive footage for upcoming episodes. - Worked on locations completing running duties. - Observed the edit of a Countryfile episode.
- Digitised footage. - Edited a short musical production about the recession, performed by and for the company.
- Created databases containing a variety of trades, companies and groups contact details. - Contacted potential contributors for the pilot of Find My Family.
- Welcomed, guided and took questionnaires from contributors. - Observed the filming of valuations. - Prepared antiques to be transferred to the auction house.
- Organised dressing rooms and green rooms. - Transferred props on and off set. - Allocated contributors around premises.
- Created props in the art department for Big Brothers Little Brother. - Helped provide costumes and props for Big Brother tasks. - Observed the broadcasting of live shows and the editing process of housemates ‘best bits’.
- Allocated a cast made up mainly of children onto set. - Observed the filming of the pilot episode on location and in the studio when using chroma key.
- Researched trades for the company’s upcoming episode of Who Do You Think You Are. - Went on to locate and photograph the trading locations around London.
BA Hons Media and Communications