Projects credited in
- Living with EndometriosisGreen was commissioned by WePresent to tell her story of living with endometriosis in a fully illustrated format - the first one of such kind on WePresent. The comic tracks Justyna's journey from experiencing the first symptoms of endometriosis to receiving the official diagnosis. The comic was the winner of World Illustration Awards 2021.
- Literally series on WePresentEditorial Calligraphy for Literally series on WePresent platform, by WeTransfer. Literally series is a slowly expanding library of written commissions by some of the best writers in the world with the particular feature of handwritten quotes as their visuals. I was specifically asked to create the quotes and title design for a short story written by the Japanese author Kikuko Tsumura. I tried to represent the values of the story through my own Calligraphy using two highly contrasted styles: a
- Marina Abramovic x WeTransfer/WePresentWeTransfer’s editorial platform invites Abramović as first guest curator, the start of a collaboration during which she shares her guidance and hopes for the legacy of the performance art genre that she has done so much to shape. WePresent, the editorial platform of WeTransfer, reveals an exclusive collaboration with world-renowned performance artist Marina Abramović, beginning with its inaugural Guest Curator Series. Launching today, Abramović’s guest curatorship marks the first of a number of7
- WePresent x Serpentine: GroundworkGroundwork is a collaboration between the Serpentine and WePresent. It explores the extensive research behind five artists’ proposals for Back To Earth, Serpentine’s multi-year project focused on instigating change in response to the climate crisis. Groundwork will act as a series of accessible mini-encyclopaedias with all the references artists use to develop a final artwork. They will go behind-the-scenes on the research the artists have done as part of their project for Back to Earth, in a b5
- Groundwork: WePresent x SerpentineA series of creative journeys behind Back to Earth, Serpentine Galleries environmental programme unveiled on WePresent, WeTransfer's editorial platform, with WeTransfer enabling crowdsourced philanthropy to the five artists’ charities and doubling donations, up to 30,000 euros https://wetransfer.pr.co/196176-wetransfer-and-serpentine-launch-back-to-earth-groundwork
+ Show more