Projects credited in
- AFROPUNK ARMY UK 2016AFROPUNK held their inagural UK festival in London at Alexander Palace in September 2016. Staying true to their mission, AFROPUNK brought black alternative and punk acts to the stage including Grace Jones, SZA and Young Fathers. In the lead to the festival, an AFROPUNK UK Army was recruited from major cities, London, Manchester and Birmingham to not only promote the festival but to bring awareness to past, present and future black race relations and affairs.
Administrative AssistantWorshipful Company of Insurers
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Data acquisition for the company’s annual Yearbook. • Liaised with external companies and clients to create a Yearbook that reflected the company aesthetic. • Proofread Yearbook drafts. • Updated online databases and cross-checked information. • Utilised a variety of means to find member details when the details on file were not up to date.
AFROPUNK Captain and Brand AmbassadorAFROPUNK London Street Team
- London, United KingdomInternship
• Co-ordinated my teams work schedules to maximise leaflet distribution for AFROPUNK’s first festival in London in key areas attended by the demographic communities of BAME, LGBT+ groups, and POC allies. • Engineered collaborations with relevant organisations such as Punk London at key events such as the ‘Babylon’ film screening in Deptford. • Conducted market research on behalf of the brand to ensure that AFROPUNK’s key messages were being transferred to their desired demographic. • Conducted damage limitation for target demographic after media mishandlings.
- Microsoft Office
- Database Administration
- Talent Management