Hi, I’m Tamryn. I’m Creative Lead for YouTube EMEA at Google. With over 15 years in the business, I’ve worked at a number of leading London and New Zealand ad agencies including BBH London, Colenso BBDO Auckland, Joint, Publicis, TBWA\ and most recently VMLY&R London. A truly integrated creative, I’m as comfortable writing a social post as I am a TV script. Over the years I’ve created an animated love story, launched a telco, made graffiti 3D and told stories of mateship to stop young guys driving drunk. I was also part of the lead creative team on British Airways at BBH where I crafted campaigns for everything from glamorous holidays to industrial cargo. Being collaborative comes naturally to me and I love working with everyone from creatives, designers and producers to developers and strategists. I’m passionate about championing women in creative industries and outside of work I’ve volunteered for Creative Equals and She Says. I also enjoy mentoring and working with up and coming talent and have been a D&AD, Cream, One Show, Media Design School, Who's your Mama and For Creative Girls mentor. In my spare time I’m an illustrator and artist.
- Reuters - The SourceWith over 2,500 journalists in 200 countries, Reuters really is the source for breaking news and information. Guided by strict journalistic principles, Reuters journalists report the facts with no bias and no agenda. We worked with 12 journalists from around the world to bring this campaign to life, including Wa Lone, a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist who spent over 500 days in jail in Myanmar for speaking truth to power.
- Reclaim Her NameThroughout history, many female writers have used male pen names in order for their work to be published or taken seriously. In collaboration with the Women’s Prize for Fiction, Baileys put their real names on the front of their work for the first time to honour their achievements and give them the credit they deserve. The collection of books celebrate the Women’s Prize for Fiction’s 25th anniversary of championing female writers everywhere.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2022Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Wanting to grow your network? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2022 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything60
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2023Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Working with a tricky client? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2023 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything42
- British Airways Ad CampaignBritish Airways commissioned a set of typographic images through advertising agency BBH. A group of hand picked illustrators were each given a BA destination and asked to capture the essence of the city in an image. Rude were asked to draw Nice and portray a feeling of the French riviera. It was a delight to illustrate and a treat to see it on the underground in large format.3
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Integrated Advertising
- Social Advertising
- Creative Direction