Hi, I’m Tamryn, an award winning Creative Director with over 13 years experience at fantastic agencies including, BBH London, Joint London, Publicis London, Colenso BBDO and TBWA Auckland. Recently, I’ve been hogging the coffee machine at VMLY&R London. I’m a truly integrated creative. Over the years I’ve turned a conveyor belt into a lava flow, launched a telco, made graffiti 3D, taken Britain to America and opened a conversation about the gender pay gap in advertising. I was part of the lead creative team on the British Airways account at BBH, delivering global campaigns for Britain's leading airline. I crafted campaigns for every facet of their business from glamorous holidays to industrial cargo. Being collaborative comes naturally to me and I love working with everyone, from other creatives to CDs, designers, developers and strategists. I’m a passionate advocate for women in creative industries. Outside of work I’m a social media manager and volunteer for Creative Equals, an organisation that champions diversity in creative advertising. I’m also on the She Says committee organising events, mentorship and training for female creatives. I really enjoy working with and mentoring up-and-coming creative talent and this year I’m a ‘For Creative Girls’ mentor. In my spare time I’m an illustrator and last year I launched The Trumphabet, a personal illustration project inspired by the turbulent reign of Trump.
- Reclaim Her NameThroughout history, many female writers have used male pen names in order for their work to be published or taken seriously. In collaboration with the Women’s Prize for Fiction, Baileys put their real names on the front of their work for the first time to honour their achievements and give them the credit they deserve. The collection of books celebrate the Women’s Prize for Fiction’s 25th anniversary of championing female writers everywhere.
- Bringing Britain CloserWe needed to generate interest for the British Airways Visa Signature card and the sign up bonus of 50,000 Avios, which is enough to get you a return flight from San Francisco to Britain. We collaborated with Tom Kerridge, 2 Michelin starred British Chef to take San Franciscans on a multisensory tour of Britain, without ever leaving the ground. Combining captured video footage and audio recordings from 7 iconic locations across Britain; we brought each of these to life using 360° projection map
- Beyond the WallCollaborating with renowned NZ graffiti artist Kairau Bradley, aka Haser, Mountain Dew has taken street art to the next level – busting it off the wall and into 3D space. Using the latest motion capture technology, Kairau’s movements were tracked as he created a piece of three-dimensional street art. 3D artists and a construction team then turned his concept into reality. A TVC captured Kairau and his crew dropping the massive sculpture in a downtown alleyway. Online, the technology was recreate
+ View all
Projects credited in
- British Airways Ad CampaignBritish Airways commissioned a set of typographic images through advertising agency BBH. A group of hand picked illustrators were each given a BA destination and asked to capture the essence of the city in an image. Rude were asked to draw Nice and portray a feeling of the French riviera. It was a delight to illustrate and a treat to see it on the underground in large format.3
- Campaign & Creative Equals present the next generation of women redefining creativity 2018"Campaign and Creative Equals present the future creative leaders; the women defining creativity today and tomorrow. Last year, Campaign’s "Future creative leaders" made its debut. The result was a talent-quake. Those who explained away the lack of female creatives in their departments by saying, "We just can’t seem to find the talent", no longer had an excuse. Now, this list has a life of its own. In 2017, we had 70 entrants; this year, we had 170, all the way up to creative director level. So,65
- This International Women’s Day, meet the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry in 2018Yana Peel CEO of the Serpentine Galleries since 2016. Peel is a co-founder of the Outset Contemporary Art Fund and Intelligence Squared Asia, and was CEO of Intelligence Squared Group from 2013 to 2016. Awarded one of Harper’s Bazaar ‘Women of the Year’ 2017 for her contribution to arts. Yana's nominations: Es Devlin - Stage designer Grace Wales Bonner - Fashion designer Sondra Perry - New media artist and net neutrality advocate FeiFei Li - Director of the Stanford Artificial Intelligence La161
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Integrated Advertising
- Social Advertising
- Creative Direction