Studying Textiles: Innovation and Design at Loughborough University and specialising in Printed Textiles, I have developed my painting and drawing skills as well as screen-printing, dyeing and digital design. I have also completed a placement year in industry, which has further expanded my knowledge and experience.
• Retouching digital designs • Producing digital colourways • Developing an Autumn/Winter scarf collection • Creating kitchen and bathroom ceramics and accessories
• Completing customer sample requests • Creating sample books for trade customers • Screen-printing and assisting with print room set up
• Helping with customer enquires • Making wallpaper and fabric sample books • Completing customer sample requests
• Assisting a print designer by painting and drawing for design projects • Preparing design samples for trade shows
• Painting and drawing for digital designs • Screen-printing hand painted designs • Archiving digital fabric samples • Categorising designs for trade shows
Specialising in Printed Textiles
11 GCSE's A - A* Grade A-levels: Textiles - A* Fine Art - A* Classical Civilisations - B