Experienced Shooting Producer / Director in | Obs-Doc | Multi Camera Shooting | Music | Live | VT | Casting | Location | Structured Reality | Branded Content | KEY SKILLS - Shooting for broadcast - C300 (MKi & ii), Sony A7s, FS7 & F55. - Edit experience - Experienced at editing on Avid & Final Cut Pro - Experienced at sourcing and clearing all media under tight deadlines - Researching, writing and interviewing. '30 under 30 Broadcast Hotshot 2015'
- The World’s Wildest Rapper | Gangsta Rap International - PolandIn the first episode of Noisey’s new global rap series, host Chuckie goes to Poland to meet Popek Monster, the man with the reputation as the wildest rapper on the planet. Growing up in a life of criminality, Popek found fame with a rap crew called Firma and then launched a long and successful solo career. More than the music, he is known for his extracurricular activities such as having his face scarred, his eyes tattooed, spending over a year in a coma, becoming an MMA fighter as well as a
- Kids Grill Stormzy About Skengmen, Wastemen, and Boris JohnsonNoisey favourite Stormzy went back to his old primary school to let the kids there ask him any question they want. Over the course of the grilling they ask him what skengmen and wastemen are, what he thinks of Boris Johnson and why he says so many naughty word
- i-D Meets: Sam SmithAfter contemplating giving up music altogether, i-D Meets Sam Smith to discover the musical and emotional inspirations behind his much-anticipated second album. We meet the Grammy and Academy Award winning Londoner to discuss his clubbing habits, body image pressures and finding inspiration in loneliness.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Ciara for Equinox FitnessProduced & Directed PR film featuring singer, songwriter + dancer Ciara for Equinox Fitness & Nick Knight collab https://www.wmagazine.com/story/ciara-beauty-fitness-routine (note: photography in article by Perry Gibson not Lou Jasmine - this is a miscredit by W Magazine which has yet to be rectified)
- Championing Diversity: This Black History Month 2018, meet 100 creatives inspiring changeThis Black History Month 2018, we’ve brought together a group of outstanding industry heroes to each nominate 10 black changemakers and creators that are shaping culture, arts, design, business, tech and beyond. We still have a way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in the creative industry - which is why it so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. To do so, throughout the year we spotlight incredible people, the projects that they are involved with140
- Video Director