You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Television Production, I started working as a Runner and began climbing the television ladder having been a Production Secretary and Researcher. Working in the television industry has taught me how to work with fast deadlines, multitask in order to create content and engage with internal and external colleagues/clients.
• Generating and organizing content for original content with Warner artists • Editing different types of content to distribute across a variety of networks. • Proof reading material • Dealing budgets and costings • Being the point of contact for external and internal shoots • Coordinating multiple creative projects. • Diary management of the two Vice Presidents of The Firepit – Chris Bovill and John Allison • Experience of building a strong relationship with internal and external clients • Handling invoices, purchase orders and expenses • Working closely with the brand design team • Supporting the team on shoots
• Maintaining the reception diary daily & checking all consultant calendars for candidate/client meetings – Coordinating meeting room arrangements when necessary. • Managing a busy switchboard & answering telephone calls to company standards – Directing calls to correct members of staff or passing on messages quickly and efficiently. • Maintaining both the Reception & info email addresses. • Meeting & greeting candidates/clients. • Stationary check & order • Adhoc duties – New starter packs & inductions, helping with internal work events, job adverts, helping consultants resource for roles.
• Researching data to produce relevant information • Contributed to creative ideas and pitches • Ensuring the costs were met • Worked with commercial video workflow • Delivered corporate video content • Delivering content for a Barclays Business Account advert • Thinking creatively about how to generate interest
● Casting across social media platforms and across housing websites ● Conducting Skype chats and cutting them ● Creating top sheets ● Updating and creating stories for social media ● Pitching new content ● Working at a fast pace to find replacement stories to explore ● Researching into the housing marketing for ‘Generation rent’ ●Arranging phone calls with various housing companies to find out more about their housing availabilities and process. ● Using various image/video editing software. ● Camera operation with on location ● Coming up with ideas and editing editorial content
● Casting across various social media platforms and in person ● Location Research ● Self shooting one to one auditions on XF305 ● Conducting skype auditions ● Creating targeting and auditioned databases ● Pitching new contributors ● Across different databases, ensuring they are up to date ● Street casing, phone basing and targeting ● Fast turn-around casting filing spaces for on the day of filming ● Cutting content on Premiere ● Creating top sheets and call sheets ● Handling and organising equipment ● Coordinating shoots
• Coordinating a shoot abroad • Handling petty cash • Creating schedules • Helping source props • Arranging travel • Researching into locations • Handling the budget
● Helping with casting of contributors ● Release Forms ● Creating biogs ● Researching into news stories
● Dealing with compliance ● Research into Trends ● Archive Research ● Post production paperwork ● Editing Casting Tapes ● Data Wrangling ● Call Sheets ● Dealing with petty cash ● Ordering office supplies ● Booking travel and accommodation
BA Television Production – Graduation Grade - 2:1