Teresa Fogolari is an Italian born, London-based creative director specializing in 3D and motion design, with a penchant for all things exaggerated. While completing her degree at UAL, she further explored her skills at Lucy Hardcastle Studio Ltd., where she worked on projects for clients as Prada x Yoho! Boy, Calvin Klein Jeans, V&A and more. With out-of-this-world visuals, her works aim to push the boundaries of reality, by blending real shapes and surreal scenarios. Her practice include a variety of outcomes, from digital content to printed editorials, from commercials to VFX. Exploring the potential of 3D, Teresa has worked in VR and AR, to bring her visions to life and share them with her audience. Her works sparked debates over the boundaries of ethical practices in design and have been featured on publications internationally, including Dazed, The New Yorker, Vogue, and i-D. After working for clients as Playstation, Coeval Magazine and BLOK, in 2019 she started freelancing with fellow 3D designer Sai Aya.Locked Pro Plan feature
- 360° campaigns, from ideation stage, to production, to delivery; - working across all things design, from 2D graphics, to 3D motion graphics; - clients include Playstation x AGR Knit, Coeval Magazine, BLOK; - managed by Ammolite Inc.;
- Helping with visual research; - Collecting visual references; - 3D animation research; - 3D animation testing; - Preparation of 3D mock-ups; - Helping with preparation of client proposals; - Creation of moodboards; - Studio work according to necessities.
- Helping the Image Department team in the context of the Your Picture / Our Future competition; - Sorting and archiving online applicants files; - Organizing relevant material for the judges selection; - Fetching props for J.W. Anderson stores and installations outside of the competition; - Resizing commercial images for J.W. Anderson campaigns on different media; - Archiving social media content and recording posts performance for J.W. Anderson and Loewe; - Communicating and collaborating with the e-commerce team.
- Creating customers profiles analysis and reports; - Creating trends analysis and reports for past and upcoming collections; - Creating visual presentations for press and commercial partners; - Creating diversified written and visual content for different social media platforms; - Managing all Chalayan social media platforms; - Exponentially increased the number of followers across all social media platforms; - Managing press and commercial emails; - Keeping excellent communication with customers and collaborators; - Sourcing and contacting collaborators, including photographers, influencers and partners; - Helping with press samples shipments and management; - Assisting in the organisation and during LFW AW '19 "Périphérique" Womenswear show; - Assisting in the organisation and during LFWM AW '19 show; - Helping organising in-store events and partnerships.
- Curating the Nii Stories online section; - Creating written content by interviewing and keeping in contact with Nii artists; - Designing layouts for each post using Squarespace design features; - Organizing creative contact list and managing meetings; - Uploading content across various social media platforms.
- Creating written content for the online and printed magazine; - Attending creative meetings with editors; - Creating written content for the coverage of the White Show at Central Saint Martins; - Creating written content for the RCA series; - Being available to travel to meet and interview collaborators; - Keeping excellent communication and relations with students and collaborators; - Being responsive to emails; - Being able to produce content quickly, both individually and collaboratively.