Do you really want to delete project DIOR Brand Culture?
Do you really want to delete project CHRISTIAN DIOR - Miss Dior?
Do you really want to delete project PEUGEOT - Flower Market?
Do you really want to delete project G.H. MUMM - Maison Mumm?
A detail oriented and hardworking individual with agency and in-house experience in Events, Design and Visual Merchandising for luxury, fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. With a positive can-do attitude, I strive to deliver excellent projects with a strong concept and a creative flair. My curious nature, combined with a methodical and organized mindset, makes me a motivated professional. Clients/Employers: Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch, Christian Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Welleda, Pernod Ricard, Heineken Company, Land Rover, Peugeot, Discovery Max, etc.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Create, install and dismantle window and in-store displays - Increase sales through knowledge of best sellers, price points, new arrivals and product positioning - Build an excellent environment to ensure the in-store experience drives profitable sales, customer satisfaction and loyalty - Analyze sales trends and measure the success of floor moves, layout and space changes
- Organize, coordinate and execute events, product presentations and photo/video shootings - Attend media, celebrities and influencers’ needs and coordinate product orders and deliveries - Assist in the development of the communication strategy, analyze results and create reports - Create, design, code and send monthly newsletters and internal magazine Brand Culture - Create, design and produce graphic materials: STD, invitations, videos, presentations, visuals, cards, dossiers, brochures, etc.
- Ensure the store meets the brand’s standards and manage amendments when necessary - Create in-store presentations - Execute seasonal changes: visual merchandising, displays and marketing - Prepare, dress, outfit and style forms - Manage “Wash & Wear” and ensure employees represent the brand through appropriate dress and grooming standards
- Organize, coordinate and execute events, product/service presentations, photo/video shootings, sales meetings and trade shows - Implement and monitor CTA and promotional activations in POS - Assist in the development of marketing and communication strategies, analyze results and create reports - Market research: competitors, products, prices, brand image, etc. - Create, design and produce graphic materials: STD, invitations, videos, presentations, visuals, cards, dossiers, brochures, etc.
- Develop concepts and ideas with the creative team - Assist with communication strategies, negotiate and present proposals to clients - Organize, coordinate and execute events - Coordinate projects liaising between the creative and communication departments, production team, suppliers and collaborators - Manage suppliers, logistics, purchases, budget, time and quality - Analyze results and produce post-event evaluation reports Clients: Pernod Ricard, Beefeater, G.H. Mumm, Chivas, Royal Salute, Absolut Vodka, Heineken, Guinness, Peugeot, Land Rover, CVNE, S Moda, Weleda, etc.