You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project DIOR Brand Culture?
Do you really want to delete project CHRISTIAN DIOR - Miss Dior?
Do you really want to delete project PEUGEOT - Flower Market?
Do you really want to delete project G.H. MUMM - Maison Mumm?
A detail oriented and hardworking individual with agency and in-house experience in Events, Design and Visual Merchandising for luxury, fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. With a positive can-do attitude, I strive to deliver excellent projects with a strong concept and a creative flair. My curious nature, combined with a methodical and organized mindset, makes me a motivated professional. Clients/Employers: Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch, Christian Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Welleda, Pernod Ricard, Heineken Company, Land Rover, Peugeot, Discovery Max, etc.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Organize, coordinate and execute events, product presentations and photo/video shootings - Attend media, celebrities and influencers’ needs and coordinate product orders and deliveries - Assist in the development of the communication strategy, analyze results and create reports - Create, design, code and send monthly newsletters and internal magazine Brand Culture - Create, design and produce graphic materials: STD, invitations, videos, presentations, visuals, cards, dossiers, brochures, etc.
- Create, install and dismantle window and in-store displays - Increase sales through knowledge of best sellers, price points, new arrivals and product positioning - Build an excellent environment to ensure the in-store experience drives profitable sales, customer satisfaction and loyalty - Analyze sales trends and measure the success of floor moves, layout and space changes
- Ensure the store meets the brand’s standards and manage amendments when necessary - Create in-store presentations - Execute seasonal changes: visual merchandising, displays and marketing - Prepare, dress, outfit and style forms - Manage “Wash & Wear” and ensure employees represent the brand through appropriate dress and grooming standards
- Organize, coordinate and execute events, product/service presentations, photo/video shootings, sales meetings and trade shows - Implement and monitor CTA and promotional activations in POS - Assist in the development of marketing and communication strategies, analyze results and create reports - Market research: competitors, products, prices, brand image, etc. - Create, design and produce graphic materials: STD, invitations, videos, presentations, visuals, cards, dossiers, brochures, etc.
- Develop concepts and ideas with the creative team - Assist with communication strategies, negotiate and present proposals to clients - Organize, coordinate and execute events - Coordinate projects liaising between the creative and communication departments, production team, suppliers and collaborators - Manage suppliers, logistics, purchases, budget, time and quality - Analyze results and produce post-event evaluation reports Clients: Pernod Ricard, Beefeater, G.H. Mumm, Chivas, Royal Salute, Absolut Vodka, Heineken, Guinness, Peugeot, Land Rover, CVNE, S Moda, Weleda, etc.
. International Management . Management Techniques . Strategic Marketing Planning . Marketing Strategy and Communication . Marketing and New Technologies . New Technologies Information and Communications . Advertising and Promotion . Corporate Social Responsibility . Human Resources Management . Business Ethics . French Culture and Comparative Management
. Advertising . Marketing . Public Relations . Event Management . Brand and Reputation Management . Corporate / Organisational Communications . Internal Communication
. Analyzing the fashion market and its environments . Fashion marketing research . Identifying fashion segments and selecting target markets . The fashion product . Fashion distribution . Pricing garments and fashion services . Integrated fashion communications . Consumer behavior . Fashion marketing planning and determining the strategy . Differentiating, positioning and innovation in fashion markets . The fashion calendar and the role of the buyer . International dimension of fashion marketing . Marketing luxury products and other contemporary issues