- Verizon UpLike many other phone carriers today, Verizon deals with high customer turnover and negative brand perception. In an effort to turn the tide, the brand established its own unique loyalty program; Verizon Up. The program is designed to drive customer engagement, increase retention and create positive customer interactions. With a highly curated selection of entertainment and lifestyle experiences, personalized rewards and unique Verizon perks, the carrier managed to create a sense of value beyond
- Tommy Hilfiger Global MembershipIn February 2016 Tommy Hilfiger was amongst one of the fashion labels that announced to shift their traditional runway show to a direct-to-consumer fashion event. With the clothes becoming available straight after the event, the brand opened up the guest list to a very important and influential party: the consumer.
- KLM - campaign for the new KLM appThe Royal Dutch Airline (KLM) launched the updated KLM travel app in July 2015. To make travellers globally aware of the upcoming update, we developed a launch campaign to announce the change and highlight some of the strongly improved features. The campaign included a hub on klm.com, a series of social posts and a short launch film.
- MINI Europe - limited Seven EditionMINI, the automotive brand that’s known for their iconic small cars, went through a digital brand identity transformation in early 2016. In an effort to make the brand more human, authentic and accessible, all digital touchpoints were fully redesigned. The updated look and feel required a new, more mature tone of voice to match. Whereas the old voice blatantly put the brand and its cars front and center, the focus shifted to the driver, their lifestyle and the overall driving experience. The funny tone turned authentic with a touch of classic British, yet witty attitude. The first expression of this new style was the release of the MINI limited Seven Edition for all European markets, for which I wrote the copy.
- Girls Love 2 RunFor two years I devoted every single minute of my free time to running blog Girls Love 2 Run. As concepter, writer, and Editor in Chief I seized every opportunity we got to grow the blog’s following, which turned out to be a success: our unique monthly visitors increased from 20.000 to 40.000 in three months and we established partnerships with several brands and athletes. In my time I concepted and pitched activations and events to a variety of brands, including NOC*NSF and Rexona (as shown below: a partnership with the Dutch Railways to pick up readers by train from all over the Netherlands to bring them to the start of the annual Dam tot Dam race in Amsterdam).
- NikonSmartphones have revolutionized the world of photography. Now everyone has a high-quality camera in their pocket and with global access to social media like Instagram and Flickr, photography is more popular than ever. Whereas photography is booming, the world of DSLRs isn’t. The simplicity of smartphone photography makes DSLRs feel intimidating, complicated and time consuming to master. Nikon’s global sales have significantly dropped due to this trend and their challenge for us was to pitch ideas to give the brand and products relevance in today’s world of smartphone photography. Our RFP was largely based on the insight that to spark people’s interest for a costly purchase of a DSLR, you’d first have to give them the skills to become a photographer, whether they’d use a smartphone camera or a DSLR. Democratizing photography skills and boosting confidence of starting photographers would be the starting point to entice people to buy a DSLR. Our answer: Nikon’s existing I AM DIFFERENT community, with professional photographers and influencers, becomes a global training program.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Pride M(ar)chONCE UPON A PROTEST Fifty years ago, the Stonewall Uprising sparked the modern-day LGBTQ+ liberation movement — creating a blaze of activism and awareness. To shine a light on the milestones and sacrifices that brought us to this moment, we created a way for the community and its allies to bring the story of NYC Pride to life. Pride M(ar)ch is an augmented reality experience, narrated by Gerald Busby who witnessed the movement firsthand. Our virtual journey recounts the rich story of Pride with20
- Balance for Better – International Women's Day 2019For International Women’s Day 2019, AKQA New York tackled the mission #BalanceforBetter head on by asking all employees to share their thoughts on how to achieve a gender-balanced studio and create a better world. And it was all based around a simple question posed to both women and men in the studio: WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE US BETTER TOGETHER? #BetterTogether was brought to life through a series of portraits, quotes and website. Each portrait was combined with a personal statement on how they’31
- Celebrating the women of AKQA New York.AKQA New York’s mantra is the Home of Courageous Invention, and their mission is to help their clients invent the future and do what has never been done before. Their latest pursuit? Reimagining the gender status quo, working together to make their New York studio home to an environment where diversity and equality are the norm. To celebrate International Women’s Day, we asked the women of the studio about their backgrounds, the challenges they’ve overcome, and how they intend to continue to
- UX Copy
- Video Scriptwriting
- Social Copywriting
- Copy Concepts