Coming from a Fine Art background at school, I went on to receive a distinction in Art Foundation at Kingston University where I specialised in Graphic Design. Moving forward, I have now recently completed my BA(Hons) Graphic Design degree at Nottingham Trent University. Specialising in communications and advertising, with also enjoyment for film, I wish to carry on thinking up big ideas. I am a risk taker, a driven and ambitious creative. I want to explore, discover and crack into the design world and have a future working amongst dynamic thinkers. Surprisingly good hip hop dancer and have provided towels and peeled bananas for some of the top tennis players in the world. To find out more about my story, please feel free to contact me!
- FEASTRSA Brief - “promote inter cultural understanding - promoting engagement with people of diverse backgrounds in ways that recognise differences, create connections and cultivate respect.” Solution : FEAST is a community event every month. With each month themed a different country, the event aims to educate people about different cultural lifestyles but also harvest connections within communities. Every month a meal will be hosted in a local community space at a special FEAST table that will be set up. Sign up online and receive a booklet containing your families hand picked recipe, originating from that months revealed country, to cook and bring to the meal, along with other material such as conversation cards. Games and fun facts will be provided at the event which are detailed in the booklet. Engage. Enjoy. Educate.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Big Ideas
- Advertising Communications
- Social Media
- Graphics Design
BA (hons) Graphic DesignNottingham Trent University
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
2:1 in BA (hons) Graphic Design
Art Foundation DistinctionKingston University
- Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Studied for 1 year at Kingston University, specialising in Graphic Design, receiving a distinction in Art&Design Foundation