Highly creative and multitalented designer with extensive experience in multimedia, marketing, and print fashion design. Based in London. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Passionate and inventive creator of innovative products and designs accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments.
- London Sock Company Boot SocksWhen it comes to the power of little things, an invigorating walk – from a stroll in a London park to rugged ramble – can do wonders for your state of mind. Just like great socks. Presenting London Sock Company’s brand new Boot Sock collection. Keep feet luxuriously warm, comfortable and – of course – stylish with this exclusive range designed for the great outdoors. Carefully woven from organic cotton to be thicker and more durable, these six new pairs feature a cool chunky rib as well as un
- London Sock Company x GruumEffortlessly upgrade your sock style and your grooming routine with this exclusive collaboration between London Sock Company and British skincare brand grüum. Paired with one of grüum’s bold luxury razors and four precision-engineered blades. Plus enjoy a signature danne Soothing Shaving Gel and kåre Daily Moisturiser – a little something extra to brighten your morning. A gift set that combines form, function, and the very best of British design.
- London Sock Company x Missing PeopleMake a statement and a difference with this pair of pairs in Black and Pink. These limited-edition socks are an exclusive collaboration between London Sock Company and Missing People, a charity that offers a lifeline to anyone affected by a disappearance. Presented in a special drawstring gift bag, by purchasing them, you are crucially helping support the important work Missing People do, as all profits go directly to the charity. For this collaboration, I worked throughout the whole design pro
+ View all
Graphic Designer & Packaging LeadLondon Sock Company
London, United KingdomFull Time
Part of the new product development team at London Sock Company, a 5-year start-up specializing in luxury menswear socks. Key Responsibilities - Principle product designer in charge of all ideation, computer aid design concepts, and trend research. - Designing accessories (Socks), packaging (Product packaging), and point of sale for products. - Lead designer in collaborations and creating business cases/project pitches. - Liaising with factories (Portugal, Turkey, Thailand & Italy) for product and packaging sampling as part of new product development. - Conducting competitor shopping quarterly to keep on top of market trends(Mood board Development). - Conducting service design on London Sock Company as a model to help project product forecasts and roadmaps. - Company authority on socks with a deep understanding of sock manufacturing. Notable Achievements - Designed a product range of socks and packaging with McLaren automotive as part of the London Sock Company collaboration. - Designed a product range of socks for famous LA stylist Ilaria Urbinati as part of the collaboration. Ilaria Urbinati is a famous LA stylist who works with celebrities such as The Rock, Rami Malek, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, and many more. - Created a one of a kind informational pack for the company known as “Sock Bible”. The project spanned for 2 months which involved creating a research document looking into sock manufacturing. - Designed Father’s Day point of sale for Fortnum and Mason department store. - Designed a point of sale for Harrods department store for Christmas 2019 which involved working closely with the Harrods wholesale team. - Revamping and redesigned all of the London Sock Company product packagings as part of “2020 rebranding strategy”. - Created a project pitch presentation for company founders for collaboration with Olympian and Tour De France winner Sir Bradley Wiggins. - Designed socks and packaging for company collaboration with Stephen Fry backed charity Missing People as part of charity incentive. (Ongoing)
Junior Design EngineerThe Watermark Collection
- Tower Bridge, London SE1 2AA, UKInternship
Worked as the sole design engineer for the 4-year-old bespoke luxury bathroom company to help design in-house. Key Responsibilities - Designing all the instructional manuals for installation for both trim and concealed parts for installation. - Edited documents for client meetings and help create assets for the sales team. - Created informational guides about custom bathroom parts for the marketing team to use. - Created technical drawings for the customer service department to work with clients.
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop/indesign/illustrator
- Adobe Premiere/photoshop/indesign
- Google Sketchup
- Basic Metalwork
- Wood Workshop
- Plastic Working
- Helping People
- Creative Team