We are a one-stop-shop creative agency with the ability to tackle everything from ideation to production, from social media to OOH, from editorial to experiential. You name it, we do it – and we do it with style… Rankin’s legacy as one of the founders of Dazed Media gives us a unique perspective and editorial expertise, placing our finger firmly on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist. Mix this with a creative department full of stone-cold weirdos, and a team of big thinking, box breaking strategists, and you’ve got the formula for content with originality and without boundaries. Then, bringing these ideas to full and fearless life, we’ve got a production department of bona fide powerhouses; set designers that create magic out of thin air; a hands-all-the-way-on film and photography unit; and of course, our retouchers at TrueBlack, whose skill delivers wonders. No matter what the project, our team and multiple studio spaces (including the humungous Maryland Studio and our in-house space meters away from the creative dreamers) offer a process that allows us to push ideas, spark conversations and deliver something different. When the world changes, we don’t just change with it; we have the speed, the space, the flexibility and the minds to remain one step ahead and influence the future of creativity.
Projects credited in
- #NSFW Book Design#NSFW is an erotic greatest hits of photographer Rankin’s nude work. We kept the design stripped back to reflect the unapologetic and provocative images, creating a super-size impactful book spanning 25 years. I worked alongside Rankin and the senior designer selecting edits, constructing the running order and designing the book.
- The Hunger BookThe Hunger Book celebrates ten issues and five years of Hunger Magazine. Working alongside the senior designer, our aim was to give the reader a behind-the-scenes insight into the unseen world of Hunger. The most challenging task was to bring the magazine’s ever evolving styles together. Compiling photographs, original sketches and exclusive anecdotes gave us enormous amounts of original content to play with. We created collages and incorporated the hand-painted original Hunger logo and chapter
- Zandra Rhodes for Hunger MagazineZandra Rhodes Designer and London icon @zandra_rhodes_ marks 50 years in fashion with a joyful dive into her archive for the 10th anniversary issue of @hungermagazine Thank you to the amazing team I had the pleasure to work with. Photographer @rankinarchive Stylist @kim_howells Make up @andrewgallimakeup Hair @nickirwinhair Nails by me @giulia_oldani_nails assisted by the amazing @thesimplemani, thank you for everything
- Rankin x Relate - Let's Talk The Joy Of Later Life SexWe've teamed up with renowned British photographer, Rankin, to shine the spotlight on the unseen – sex and intimacy in our later years, in the campaign: Let’s Talk The Joy of Later Life Sex. Shooting five older couples and one woman in their most intimate settings, the team set out to show what sex and intimacy can mean in later life in a way that’s never been done before. The campaign was conceived by advertising and marketing agency, Ogilvy, after seeing advertising failing to represent olde10
- Rankin x John Richmond - AW21Rock 'n' Roll shapes and hardcore attitude from the designer beloved by some of the biggest names in music. Music festivals might be on hold for the foreseeable, but John Richmond’s Autumn/Winter 21 collection will have you feeling and looking like a rockstar, even without a stage. Expect high-shine trousers, tailoring, and outerwear that runs the gamut of purple velvet smoking jackets, military-inspired over shirts, parkas and a show-stopping leopard-print number. Elsewhere, with delicate ca12
+ Show more
- Fashion Photography
- Editorial Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Graphic Design